Another item drop rate topic..

Xukca
52 posts Member
edited February 2016
Hi, this ain't something new, there have been plenty of threads on the main topic. BUT I'd like to know which has been the item, most difficult for you to farm?

For me it's this one - I need 50-100 energy for single piece of these fine czerka stun gloves.. (in a way, I feel a connection between another certain chromium... Uhm I meant "premium" corporation and the czerka)
Every other item needs much less energy than this one, and I fear that it will take me so long to farm, that GS with be already nerfed, haha.
Anyway, which item is your bane?

Replies

• Options
    Sorry, picture link didn't get through the first time, I'll try it here again.. t8AmFvn.png
  • Options
    Oh, this item.. same item here. Add IG86 in the calculation and then this item would have to be farmed 150 times!

I did over 40 Poe hard missions and the item dropped only 5 times, it's ridiculous. Don't know if the drop rate is intentionally that low, but I really hope that it would be fixed/increased soon.
  • Options
    Seeing so many GS and ig86 maxed out, I can't imagine that it takes so long to farm it up. Can someone with maxed out toons before last update corroborate a little? Did you also need more than 50 energy per single drop??
  • Options
    You don't really need it on IG86, he cant reach gear IX yet and it will only add +25 agi. I farmed it for GS in 5 days I think, drop rate was around 20-30%
  • Options
    You don't really need it on IG86, he cant reach gear IX yet and it will only add +25 agi. I farmed it for GS in 5 days I think, drop rate was around 20-30%

If so, you are very lucky. I am at between 10-15% drop rates on this. I have 48 so far, so only need 2 more, but it has basically taken away from all my other farming and PvE advancement for the last week nearly. I have had several 0 for 12s when doing full energy refreshes to get it.
  • Options

Thanks for the advice about IG86. Did you farm it before or after the update?
  • Options
    for me it's the purple blow dryers

need 50 and with an approx 10% drop rate, it's about a week a farming
  • SaintEaters
    412 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    This item and the purple blow dryer (MK6 Cheiwab hypo syringe) are about on par as far as drop rate goes. Well, this one maybe a little worse. I had to get it for Aayla and now for Anakin and qui-gon. The MKVII biotech implant is tough also.

Edit: Aayla and Anakin need both of these items in their gear 8 tier... It sucks
  • Options
    Yeah, I've noticed that the purple syringes are pretty hard as well, I've got like 5/50 from them. Still I have spend less than 50 energy per drop, and nothing like 100 per piece, what was the case with the czerka stun cuffs :/