When will we have real Legendary events again?

SP4C3Z
29 posts Member
edited September 2017

CLS event was easy. Proof is every single team in my arena shard has CLS. Meta report on swgoh.gg can show it quite easily.
BB8 event was super easy. A team with no omega, no zeta, not even g10 can win.

In comparison past legendary events were much harder. Please make the Legendary events harder, for the sake of not having to fight the same team again and again. Or offer only a 5* unlock so it is actually painful to star the legendary toon up.
And because now spending money or not does not make much a difference since everybody can have the same team quite easily.

To summarize, legendary events should be... legendary! Not a walk in the park...

Replies

• Senin kafanı sıkayım. Abdal irispi.
  • you are not you when you are hungry:
    71%2Br1gAwsZL._SX466_.jpg

• Kodname wrote: »
    Senin kafanı sıkayım. Abdal irispi.

I see.... So C3po is next?
  • None of them have been hard they require G8 and ok mods maybe a single g 9 has been enough to complete all legendary events
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    again?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    SP4C3Z wrote: »

CLS event was easy. Proof is every single team in my arena shard has CLS. Meta report on swgoh.gg can show it quite easily.

Every team in your shard does not have CLS. Those at the top got him and those who got him lower down rose to the top and pushed out others who didn't.

Legendary events have never been difficult except the original Yoda which caused so much ire that they nerfed it. The barrier is getting the required characters at the required stars, not actually doing the event.
  • Ok maybe not that hard usually. But for this one you can even complete it without mods. At least for Thrawn we had to put some mods on the characters lol
    It s becoming a bit of a joke...
  • SP4C3Z
    29 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Liath wrote: »
    SP4C3Z wrote: »
    Legendary events have never been difficult except the original Yoda which caused so much ire that they nerfed it.

Yeah. Good old time...Before the nerf