Holos in shipments

PiffGuru
773 posts Member
edited September 2017
So the one thing that is actually useful from the 4 items in shipments that cost credits was holo projectors. I would get them a few times a week regularly but since the shop changes recently I havent seen holos there at all.

Am I just unlucky? or are they removed from that slot. Anyone got the 3 holos for credits in shipments recently?

Replies

• they're still there I got it two times in 1 day last week.
  • Today actually
  • Got some yesterday so yep they are there
  • 1400 for a furnace is a good deal. 120 pieces to make one, including 50 raid gear. Buying the parts costs more and you can't just get one buying refreshes.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Thx for the replies. Funny thing is I've been waiting a few days to see if they would show up before posting this, and right after I do they show up lol

dikFBH5.png
  • 1400 for a furnace is a good deal. 120 pieces to make one, including 50 raid gear. Buying the parts costs more and you can't just get one buying refreshes.

I think you posted in the wrong thread or something, ur comments are wholly irrelevant.
  • Not wholly irrelevant. It's related to this statement.

"So the one thing that is actually useful from the 4 items in shipments that cost credits was holo projectors."

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Not wholly irrelevant. It's related to this statement.

"So the one thing that is actually useful from the 4 items in shipments that cost credits was holo projectors."

The key words being "cost credits." The crystal cost of a furnace is definitely irrelevant to that.

I find a lot of other useful pieces for credits though.
  • Liath wrote: »
    Not wholly irrelevant. It's related to this statement.

The key words being "cost credits." The crystal cost of a furnace is definitely irrelevant to that.

I find a lot of other useful pieces for credits though.

Yep, why would anyone buy a furnace for crystals??? The only part that is impossible to attain is the holos, I prefer to buy 4 holos before 1 furnace, if you don't think like that, you are not gearing R2 ^_^
  • What's it like being perfect?
  • Oh I truly thought that ur comment was for another thread, I wasnt trying to be funny. But I see where you were coming from. there are plenty of other "useful" things in shipments but I was only speaking of the 3 credit cost slots
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    There are a few blues in there I find useful as well that sell for credits, but I think holo projectors are the only purples. I love seeing those.