Bug: Vader's ship does not always remove 100% TM from target-locked enemy

Situation:
- same opponent & squad
- 2 different battles
- enemy Biggs is target locked and attacked by my Vader, using Vader's special ability that is supposed to remove buffs and 100% TM

Battle 1: Biggs' buffs are removed but his TM is untouched, and Biggs is the next ship to take a turn
Battle 2: Biggs' buffs and 100% of his TM are removed

I wonder if this bug occurred because in battle #1, Biggs was apparently already at 100% TM, so maybe he had been triggered to take a move, and that was not undone by Vader's attack.

@CG_Kozispoon , please report this issue.

Thanks,
BeWary

Replies

• Resisted?
  • Hmmm, I didn't think it was resistable, but that is possible I guess. I don't recall seeing a "Resisted" pop-up, though anything's possible.
  • I've noticed the same, it removes the buffs but doesn't remove the turn meter when locked, so you can tell it wasn't resisted (unless those work separately but I don't gunk they do)
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    I've noticed the same, it removes the buffs but doesn't remove the turn meter when locked, so you escan tell it wasn't resisted (unless those work separately but I don't gunk they do)

They do work separately, at least in the mechanics. From what I can tell, the dispel can't be resisted but the tm reduction can be. I'm pretty sure I've had it resisted before.