New Way to Spend Crystals Perhaps?

Hypothetically speaking, if you have a good enough maxed out roster to get number 1 in arena everyday and finish GW everyday, would it be a good idea to save crystals for 5-6 days then buy 8x chromium packs? At least until you get some rare toons, or would that be too slow?

I spend a ton of crystals on energy refreshes anyways. Spending the crystals on chromiums would guarantee a lot of shards.

Replies

• Options
    It is not a good idea to buy chromiums unless you buy over $1000 worth. You will end up with random bits and pieces of things that mostly are of no value unless you are extremely lucky.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Yea so you would need to buy too many of them to make it worth it. It would probably take too long to save that way to get anyone meaningful up to 7 stars.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    @Thrace you much better spend those crystal on Refill.

Watch this video $400 opening..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LDMo9qDG3w
  • Options
    @Song

Thanks for sharing, very interesting video. I think I'll keep my crystals for refreshes after all.
  • AdamW
    692 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Much more worthy to invest them in refreshes and focus on specific characters. I complete rank 1 almost daily. sometimes rank 2 when people lock me out of battles