Guild store gear

JDIII
1736 posts Member
Can you please adjust the gear in the guild store to more than 2 pieces of salvage that costs us 660 guild tokens? That price is ridiculous, and not worth it at all. 5 or 6 pieces would be more understandable.

Replies

• I agree!

The guild store is possibly the worst store for gear rates - I used to but gear from here a while back if I needed afew pieces to complete a piece however I use it for 7*in Jyn now exclusively.

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Totally agree!
  • =====> feedbak . No complain about gear , everything is perfect .Gear challenge in Haat reward : perfect . Guild shop : perfect . Gear crunch : perfect . Rewards tac challenge : perfect . No more gear in fleet shop : perfect etc etc etc
  • vazelos81
    166 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Guild store is so bad that I buy shards to exchange them to shard store tokens.....
  • vazelos81 wrote: »
    Guild store is so bad that I buy shards to exchange them to shard store tokens.....

This.
  • JDIII wrote: »
    Your crazy, go troll someone else

i wonder who is crazy ... someone who complain about shop to the dev and CG ... do you know they don't care ? so i think you are little bit crazy too

This.

Shard shop is worse with rancor raid gear than guild shop.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    The cost for the full prototype items is actually a pretty good value.

Also, I'm not sure why this is in the Raid sub. Moving to Feedback: Shipments.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    I buy the 20-piece prototypes regularly and find them to be a good deal. The rest of the gear I have never even thought about buying.
  • You mean like mk5 and mk6 furnace salvage and mk5 arakyd droid caller. They should be same price for 4 instead of 2

This is 100% accurate. Now that the shard shop 2.0 is out its economically better to buy shards and exchange them there than it is to buy gear from the guild store. I also wonder why the store was even changed, you used to be able to buy fully crafted salvage there.