Need some insight

Been using wiggs chaze and r2 for quite some time have 1 zeta on r2 and usually sit around 55 to 80 in my ladder. Do you guys think I would be able to get lower with changing out wiggs for Rex lead and a zeta raid han? I don't have CLS so he's out if the picture.

Replies

• Options
    Been using wiggs chaze and r2 for quite some time have 1 zeta on r2 and usually sit around 55 to 80 in my ladder. Do you guys think I would be able to get lower with changing out wiggs for Rex lead and a zeta raid han? I don't have CLS so he's out if the picture.

I think Rex is not a good leader, I should stay with wiggs
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    Getting zHan in your lineup would be good, but I wouldn't take out wiggs for it, unless you have CLS.
    If you have Thrawn, you could try Wiggs, Thrawn, zHan, zzR2.
  • Options
    Was banking on getting Thrawn this month but the devs took that away from me haha. Thanks for the input. I was trying to lean against wiggs only because they didn't get much better with G12 being released
  • Options
    Haha, don't listen to these guys. Rex lead is used twice as much in top tier teams. If you don't have CLS, he is the next best offensive lead. Post your roster and we can give you better input.

Rex lead does best speeding up toons like DN. A solid team in today's meta is still:

Rex(L), Chirrut, Baze, R2 and DN. Protect Nihilus and annihilate everything.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Haha, don't listen to these guys. Rex lead is used twice as much in top tier teams. If you don't have CLS, he is the next best offensive lead. Post your roster and we can give you better input.

Rex lead does best speeding up toons like DN. A solid team in today's meta is still:

I really dislike it, at least the Rex teams in my shard are very easy to kill
  • Options
    Hskull55 wrote: »

Just as easy as a Wedge lead. It's not about defense at the end of the day. OP needs offensive power. Wiggs/Chaze can't break through the GK/CLS/zBarriss barriers he is probably facing. DN under Rex can. That's why I suggested it
  • Options

Just as easy as a Wedge lead. It's not about defense at the end of the day. OP needs offensive power. Wiggs/Chaze can't break through the GK/CLS/zBarriss barriers he is probably facing. DN under Rex can. That's why I suggested it

I know, but between Rex and Wedge, I think Wedge is better... Never used any of them, so maybe I'm wrong
  • Options

I know, but between Rex and Wedge, I think Wedge is better... Never used any of them, so maybe I'm wrong

He was a strong lead back in the day. Problem is Wedge and Biggs are there specifically for damage. A DN can fill both roles with annihlate and add other mechanics like buff removal and CD increase. Rex gives tons of TM and a slightly larger health pool. Just trying to help him climb a little higher if he can :)
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/u/papanakadakalo/collection/ here you go thanks for the input
  • Options
    If you have Old Ben, you can take Chaze out and replace them with Him + Zeta Raid Han.