November theory 2nd anniversary

Replies

• We got 30 shards less from the Marquee event due to the removal of Tier IV. So I wouldn’t expect they will prepare any good surprises.
  • Aeternas wrote: »
    tomates302 wrote: »
    if they gift another 7* toon to android im out forever

Lol you SHOULD be out of Apple. Android and Apple both had the option to buy their customers that offer. Apple is just too cheap. Come over to android. It's better.
    i would but android is for poor people's who can't afford quality

Android is for people that want to get the most out of their phones. Iphone is for people that want to overpay for a basic smartphone to merely *seem* hip and cool.

FIFY

I wouldn't touch anything made by Apple ever (for myself). It pains me to buy an overpriced iPhone for my eldest daughter every two years (incidentally her last one had the screen warping problem which had the screen start popping off after less than two years...such quality).

Not to mention Apple's forced updates that make your phone objectively worse, making it necessary for you to buy a new one. None of their phones are meant to last much longer than it takes for the next model to come out.
  • Apple iPhone. as if you would. my $200 androi

Lol you SHOULD be out of Apple. Android and Apple both had the option to buy their customers that offer. Apple is just too cheap. Come over to android. It's better.

Andriod is hands down better then ios.
  • I hope there will be double drop and both energy recharge time becomes half
  • Double price crystal packs, just in time to buy crystals for veteran smugglers needed for padaRey!
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

Not to mention Apple's forced updates that make your phone objectively worse, making it necessary for you to buy a new one. None of their phones are meant to last much longer than it takes for the next model to come out.

I have had iPhone since 3GS and never encountered a forced update, stop spreading lies, because you don't like the product, unless google pays you to do it
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Ztyle wrote: »

I have had iPhone since 3GS and never encountered a forced update, stop spreading lies, because you don't like the product, unless google pays you to do it

My condolences =(
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Ztyle wrote: »

They might be referencing apps becoming unusable due to an outdated OS
    Post edited by DatBoi on
  • Aeternas wrote: »

Android is for people that want to get the most out of their phones. Iphone is for people that want to overpay for a basic smartphone to merely *seem* hip and cool.

FIFY

I wouldn't touch anything made by Apple ever (for myself). It pains me to buy an overpriced iPhone for my eldest daughter every two years (incidentally her last one had the screen warping problem which had the screen start popping off after less than two years...such quality).

apple sucks now... they are not pioneers anymore, just look at how they released the 'new' iphone X. they realized that the tech is almost already out of date, so they accelerated the release. even google is throwing shade at apple with the Pixel 2 looking like the original iphone with its two-tone back piece. Once apple set up a penetration pricing plan for old model iphones with updated guts being released to the indian and chinese markets, apple lost the innovation edge.
  • Hannibal_Bexus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    giphy.gif

Just watch it until someone wins...
  • The anniversary event will be a new toon, C3PO.
    Taters will be as Taters are.

7 star ewoks required

The TFA red armed version
  • Arotarius wrote: »
    The anniversary event will be a new toon, C3PO.

7 star ewoks required

So sad, so true, lol
  • 1000 mk3 carbanti salvage
    1000 stun cuff salvage
    1000 stun gun salvage

Put that in a $20 care package and those would sell like hotcakes.

Even if you are a ftp you would buy that
    1000 stun cuff salvage
    1000 stun gun salvage

I would but that for $100. That's way more than you can get for a $100 crystal pack.
    1000 stun cuff salvage
    1000 stun gun salvage

Yeah they may charge $20 for 100 of them, not 1000.
  • How is nobody seeking Arakyd mkV ? Those are my biggest pain in the rear, unlike carbantis, cuffs and stun guns that can at least be farmed.
    Arakyd V are only drooped by rancor so you have to rely on your luck...
  • CryGonJinn wrote: »
    I hope so too since I didn’t get Jesus reincarnated first time around

This is even funnier when you grasp the irony of Jesus being reincarnated since Christians believe that Jesus was resurrected and therefore impossible to be reincarnated.
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • CryGonJinn wrote: »
    I hope so too since I didn’t get Jesus reincarnated first time around

This is even funnier when you grasp the irony of Jesus being reincarnated since Christians believe that Jesus was resurrected and therefore impossible to be reincarnated.

There might be a joke here, but it isn't irony. Though it would be kinda funny if they gave us the luke event back on Christmas Day.
  • giphy.gif

Just watch it until someone wins...

I’m hoping for Android, they have superior but less popular technology.
  • Can pretty much guarantee that what ever we speculate, what we get will be no were near as good as what we speculated we would get or hoped we would get.
  • J_Starseed
    325 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    If CLS is back that soon, hero's journey being even more rare than new legendary events is a joke.
  • Arotarius wrote: »

7 star ewoks required

Pretty sure you meant 7* Wicket required...

#fixedthatforyou

• J_Starseed wrote: »
    If CLS is back that soon, hero's journey being even more rare than new legendary events is a joke.

Back that soon? It’s been more than 3 months since his release, and if you exclude how long it took for EP to come back (it was a different time with only 2 legendaries, even though we are nearing 4 months anyway), then you will see that this has been the longest wait for a second chance at a toon.

The worst part is anyone that didn’t get him is now a detriment to their guild because of not only his need in special missions for TB for bonus guild tokens, but the fact that, even with being one of the strongest toons in game, he gets such a massive buff in TBs. Guilds with even only 30% of members not having unlocked him, have their chances increased immensely for achieving those extra stars. Each added star is a nice boost in TB rewards, especially if you are able to hit a higher bracket. Guilds with only a handful of members with CLS will benefit even more. The only people it doesn’t benefit are the guilds that already have 50/50 members with CLS, and they’ve been reaping the extra rewards since the beginning.
  • Cls is Defos returning ... soon
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Arotarius wrote: »

7 star ewoks required

Pretty sure you meant 7* Wicket required...

#fixedthatforyou

7 star wicket is needed to unlock Endor Raider Leia

• 7 star ewoks isn't that bad, they been out for ages.

Also what is happening?! 4 days to go! Wheres the sweet deets!
  • I was hoping they would bring back CLS or bb8 for the anniversary because thrawn has been run a lot