Ig-88 or Hk-47

Why high Lv player choose Ig-88 for pvp? Not Hk-47.
I see 2nd skill of Hk-47 is better than Ig-88.

:)

Replies

• Yeah, I just use both.
  • HK-47 needs a full droid lineup to work well, IG-88 can be used in other teams like Vader and Sidious debuff team
  • Its just hk has quite low damage on his aoe compared to ig 88/
  • HK's aoe is more for the physical offense down and ability block debuff rather than damage. Whereas IG-88 is full on all about damage. Can't compare the two as they play different roles.
  • Ty :)
  • Loce
    194 posts Member
    HK-47 needs a full droid lineup to work well, IG-88 can be used in other teams like Vader and Sidious debuff team

• Loce
    194 posts Member
    One of the reasons I enjoy this game so much is that it really does depend on what team you are facing, and that know what team you should use. I definitely went with the 88 because of the normal (crit chance, and heal reduction). There are situations that you need HK ability bock and debuff (which are indespensible), but it also depends on the rest of your team. I recommend seeing where you got lucky (with shards or characters cuz stars are king) and build on that. If offense down benefits your toon set then go with that. If DMG benefits you than go with that.

There is definitely no good answer to your question without knowing your other characters. I say go with what feels good and performs well...

That's what she said