My idea for Nightsister rework:

My idea for Nightsister rework:

Acolyte:
(Basic Rework): Make her a lite version of Princess Leia. Multiple attacks on basic. Boost Speed, Damage, Health & Protection.
(Dream Rework): Above + Make her Group Cleanse 100% and without need for finishing blow. (So she can actually contribute something to the team). Curse on Basic.

Initiate:
(Basic Rework): Give her Taunt.
(Dream Rework): Give her Auto Taunt + more Health, Protection & Armor. Curse on Basic without need for Crit.

Talia:
(Basic Rework): Boost Speed, Damage & Protection.
(Dream Rework): Above + Give her Crazy High Health Steal (since she's like a vampire on her basic) & More Turn Meter Gain on Water of Life. Curse on Basic.

Old Daka:
(Basic Rework): Boost Speed, Damage, Health & Protection.
(Dream Rework): Above + Increase Healing percentage since reviving isn't all that useful anymore anyways.

Asajj Ventress:
(Basic Rework): BOOST HER BASE SPEED (Because if she isn't leading, and if the other team is always self buffing, her speed becomes pitiful...)
(Dream Rework): Boost Speed, Damage, Health & Protection. Boost Stun on Basic chance.

Proposed new character:
Mother Talzin:
(Absolute Must Have): Curse on basic. Cause Stun and/or Shock. Her green version of Force Lightning from the clone wars show (AOE or otherwise).
(Dream Abilities): Cause Daze. Speed / Potency Boost Leadership.

Notes:
(Curse on Basic): would be really cool if the Curses on Basic for Acolyte, Initiate & Talia was all unique (DoT, Stun, etc.) Basically Nightsisters would be a cursing team. Since they're witches.

Lmk what you think / better ideas. lol

Replies

• Would be nice but not gonna happen :(
  • Except for mother talzin
  • Would be nice but not gonna happen :(

I think it's going to happen, because Talia is the daily long in toon
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Curse? Why not combine the idea of magic with assasin in the shadow? They could have unexpected strikes out of their turns as the team based on Rng. That would be completely unpredictable. And stealth would be good. Masive revive of all. Special buffs that improve defense and offense based on opponent stats. Special attacks with poison that lower speed of oponent. Magic shield as a third layer of protection - zero dmg.
  • I would add special kind of stealth, all stealth, cant be hit if all are stealth. Also would be great antibuffs like reverse of opponent's offense up to down. Massive.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Gawejn wrote: »
    I would add special kind of stealth, all stealth, cant be hit if all are stealth. Also would be great antibuffs like reverse of opponent's offense up to down. Massive.

A really cool wish would be to give Maul & Savage "nightbrother" tag, then let Maul's stealth leadership apply to nightsisters too since he's mother talzin's son. lol but maybe a little too op?