Android and IOS

Ok, this isn't really about the website or forums, but I want to see an update where you can switch your account from IOS over to Android or the other way around.

Replies

• You can but it takes like a week, there used to be a post about it in the news but I can't find it after they merged it with announcements
  • Gasmker
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Cole wrote: »
    Ok, this isn't really about the website or forums, but I want to see an update where you can switch your account from IOS over to Android or the other way around.https://www.mobiledic.com/ios-topics/transfer-whatsapp-messages-from-iphone-to-android.html

Of course you can, moving your account to Facebook account from your iOS , then get into your Androd phone with FB , you can export the account to Android ,
    Another approach is to use tools, Android data transfer tools . Android phone to phone transfer tool , Android manager and more ,
    Post edited by Gasmker on
  • Gasmker wrote: »
    Ok, this isn't really about the website or forums, but I want to see an update where you can switch your account from IOS over to Android or the other way around.

Of course you can, moving your account to Facebook account from your iOS , then get into your Androd phone with FB , you can export the account to Android ,
    Another approach is to use tools, Android data transfer tools . Android phone to phone transfer tool , Android manager and more ,

This doesn't work on SWGOH
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    Gasmker wrote: »

This doesn't work on SWGOH

What he said
  • Pasller
    1 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Using FB to transfer data is possible, but not all data can be transmitted by him, similar to some cellphone data (Text messages , photos ,contacts , videos, image and more), because they are small and easily transmitted , but the Android apps and accounts are a bit harder ,
    http://www.android-rescuer.com/transfer-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html
    Post edited by Pasller on
  • Cole wrote: »

From iPhone to Android , you are able to do that , but you need to keep in mind , you have to backup them before transferring , and you need to browse some articles about data transfer.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    They allowed device transfer a month or so ago. FB, backsup or other guff is not needed and it takes seconds.

Go to settings, press link a device, follow instructions.

Oh, BTW. It stays on both devices and progress reflects on both, not like splitting or something. Works well.
  • patrikce
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Pasller wrote: »
    Using FB to transfer data is possible, but not all data can be transmitted by him, similar to some cellphone data (Text messages , photos ,contacts , videos, image and more), because they are small and easily transmitted , but the Android apps and accounts are a bit harder ,

https://www.fonecope.com/transfer-text-messages-from-android-to-iphone.html

by the way, it both work from android to iPhone as well as iPhone to android