HAAT Resistance Team using BB-8

Just thought I would toss this out there we know they can solo it with an assortment of option, just adding to that list BB-8 definitely makes P4 a cake walk.

My BB is not even gear for speed:

Lqw5zVc.png

But does get the job done:

gFgwlyj.png

Can easily solo P4 and this build tends to be more forgiving than the other resistance teams.
Ledri SWGOH StarBorn is recruiting.

Replies

• How would this team do in P1 or P3? and is it possible replacing the trooper and Pilot with R2 and Rey? I farmed the pilot, but he requires a lot of work. I haven't farmed the trooper at all (unfortunately).
  • That is a beautiful thing Pace!

@tekcorp02 Resistance is many things, but a P1 team, they are definitely not.
    With only 7 hits to max out GG's turn counter (and every expose pop is going to count against that as well) and only Poe available for TM reduction, you are going to get eaten alive in P1.

They do work nicely in P3, but R2 is a requirement for that, you've got to keep his smoke screen up to avoid all the counters from B2.

They won't work as efficiently with both R2 and Rey, as you will only have 3 characters who can apply Expose, (and BB-8 won't be able to do it much more often than every third turn) I would recommend you use R2 and Pilot (she shouldn't need to be any more than G8 to be viable out of the gate, especially now that you can get health and protection recovery from BB-8) in the interim, and urge you most strongly to farm Trooper immediately; with Expose on basic, buff removal/speed down on special, and TM gain every time any Expose is applied, Resistance Trooper is the 'Little Engine That Could' that keeps your Expose train running.

• tekcorp02 wrote: »
    How would this team do in P1 or P3? and is it possible replacing the trooper and Pilot with R2 and Rey? I farmed the pilot, but he requires a lot of work. I haven't farmed the trooper at all (unfortunately).

P3 is doable if you have speedy resistance, I'll drop RP for R2 on our next haat run, the point of this run was to see how things work with a slow resistance team Poe being the fastest of the lot at 193......yes this is a sub 200 speed team with only Finn as the sole zeta.

The full squad breakdown:
    Poe, Finn, RP and RT

If I want my team to work in other phases I would have up Poe speed over 250, 270+ ideally and Finn over 250. The great thing about team resistance you only need one fast toon Poe and the rest are fine where they are, you get your TM gains through expose, it's why I benched Rey love her to tears hits like a tank, but no expose.

With that said, the team as shown Poe 193.... can manage 15% of P3 as is easy(was killing time before p4).

Now with P1 Poe is going to take a beating since R2 smoke screen will make Poe the only target, so plan accordingly since the only TM reduction is from Poe, gains galore from popping expose bubbles but weak in reduction. And their is b2 to contend with with his aoe debuff.

There are better teams for p1 .... P2 just a slightly faster Poe and Finn here would work wonders. You have to keep the trooper, you can drop RP for Rey, but troopers basic attack has a great chance at expose, more exposes you get more turns you get.

Ledri SWGOH StarBorn is recruiting.
  • tekcorp02
    77 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Thanks! I'm farming RT now, just a bummer that he's like a three star while every other resistance is at 7