Please be nice to each other.

Prev13
DarthDuck
195 posts Member
edited October 2017
We all love this game, it’s fantastic and yet people are complaining about the nightsisters rework. Guys it’s needed. They are one of the lowest used teams in the game, and are pretty bad right now.

The developers have never done anything bad to this game, it always is better and more exciting with every new thing added.

Trust them, they know what they are doing

And to those saying droids need a rework, BB-8 was your rework. Mobile gamer did a video where he beat a maxed out cls team with his droids

I’m sure grievous will come soon. Thank you developers for making this game amazing
Post edited by ShaolinPunk on

Replies

• Thank you!!! I'm glad to see someone still trusts the devs to take the game in the right direction. They'll do the reworks people are asking for when they get the chance, and they can't do them all at once. The events will come back, in time, so just get ready for them so you'll get it when they do come back.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Lord_Massacus thank you!
  • DarthDuck
    195 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    evoluza wrote: »
    Thank you!!! I'm glad to see someone still trusts the devs to take the game in the right direction. They'll do the reworks people are asking for when they get the chance, and they can't do them all at once. The events will come back, in time, so just get ready for them so you'll get it when they do come back.

Nobody asked for Nightsisters!

You can deal with it, all I have to say
    Post edited by Sunnie1978 on
  • DarthDuck wrote: »
    The developers have never done anything bad to this game, it always is better and more exciting with every new thing added.

I don't think you were here when they implemented Mods. They literally broke their own game when it first came out.

• evoluza wrote: »
    Thank you!!! I'm glad to see someone still trusts the devs to take the game in the right direction. They'll do the reworks people are asking for when they get the chance, and they can't do them all at once. The events will come back, in time, so just get ready for them so you'll get it when they do come back.

Honnestly, I just think Nightsisters are just an easy filler because the devs are most probably super busy with whatever ties in with Episode VIII. You guys get all my support, I'm pretty sure you have a lot of pressure right now. We may sound like harsh and (very) entitled whiny brats but you made a game we are passionate about. If we behave like that, that means you most probably did something good... Otherwise, we'd be gone already.

So yes. Thank you for a game that totally grabbed the attention of a plain gamer. I play SWGOH while playing full fledge videogames such as Zelda Breath of the wild, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, Metroid Returns, FTL, etc. Your game just grabbed my attention like these milestones of gaming history. I never, ever paid for a F2P game but I felt I had to for your game because you deserved it. Good job CG!
  • Tavanh wrote: »
    DarthDuck wrote: »

I don't think you were here when they implemented Mods. They literally broke their own game when it first came out.

Good point:). I would add lack of rewards in last Tb for whales, it was like a small shot in their own knee. I would add few more things. But from one side they do quite good job. But why so many small mistakes? Who knows...
    We all love this game, it’s fantastic and yet people are complaining about the nightsisters rework. Guys it’s needed. They are one of the lowest used teams in the game, and are pretty bad right now.

And to those saying droids need a rework, BB-8 was your rework. Mobile gamer did a video where he beat a maxed out cls team with his droids

I’m sure grievous will come soon. Thank you developers for making this game amazing

Thank you!
  • I've been thinking it over, and the only way Talia as login and the rework of nightsisters makes sense is if:

1) They release a new meta character with the nightsister tag, or;
    2) They release a new mod category that only nightsisters can participate in.

Otherwise, while I don't hate Talia as login, I'm not in love with it either. I don't much pay attention to Clone Wars era characters anyway, since for me, they don't count all that much.
    You all sound like attention @#*!
    You will get this *#*@> rework and the devs will earn some hate for the rework.
    Wasting time for useless faction isn't the best they can do.

Good point:) not the best. BH, Jedi, Mandalorians, Droids, Empire, new raids, second lvl of GW, new challanges, personal raids, so many good ideas to implement.Mods fusion, factions bonuses, reinforcments, vehicles, zeta events....
  • C'mon you know the problem is not the nightsister rework if it will ever happen.

The problem is the no return of thrawn and the third return of r2. People are getting sick of this rebel love and empire hate from the devs.
  • Hiya,
    I like Talia as she is a rare DS-healer for the lower leveled players, she can inflict damage over time for 4 turns plus she can boost TM for all allies about 30%. Useful for my Sith-team in GW sometimes if she is actually modded speedy and potent.
    Candidate for a zeta?
  • Did the OP forget where we are?
  • Where does it say the nightsisters are getting a rework?

1) yes its needed. more are needed. im cool with that, even though i aint gonna farm them.
    2) LOL, not. so many bad things they done to this game. besides the things that was required from their managers, and made them do things that hurt F2P badly, their design and continuous rebels meta and ridiculous OP toons hurted the game badly. thats on them probably. Chaze, Wiggs, CLS were all a huge mistake. (and im using a rebel team with CLS L to get #1 daily. still hate the meta and every rebel meta)
    3) hmm nope. they dont. many mistakes were made, TB for example was one of them. didn't bring anything new, same fights, full of bugs in the start. which means - not enough testing. testers would see how boring, tedious, and buggy this game mode is. this is just the recent example. mods were mentioned here aswell.
    4) lol. just.. lol. MobileGamer is promoting this, obviously Droids are FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR away from meta, even with full modded full geared team. going to be destroyed on defense. and rofl, look at this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCBmnKzeADQ
    he lost 3 times to the meta team, won only zarris+GK. total fail team, and he have this MAXED. you know nothing, jon darthduck. stop misleading people.
    5) people are saying this for months. what is "soon" ???

and yea, it is an AWESOME game. so many aspects of it are so great and the devs deserve tons of credit. but you are wrong at most that you say, and they do mistakes also, they are human after all.

• i think theres a few other charachters who need a rework. kanan being my number one
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    You know what we really need - more rebels and more cash. By that i'd love to see toons like Jedi Knight Anakin given a zeta along with the Phoenix squad. Give Ashoka one while you're at it. I'm annoyed at the Empire love / complainfest that's filling this forum. They (empire/sith) are generally OP already and boring to play.
  • Actually that's what scares me, they know exactly what they are doing.
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Tactyou wrote: »
    Actually that's what scares me, they know exactly what they are doing.
    :D

Well said.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member

Cool pretentious post bro. Nobody really cares if the NS gets a rework or not though.

• Davius
    432 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »

Cool pretentious post bro. Nobody really cares if the NS gets a rework or not though.

i dunno about the pretentious part, but i agree about very few people looking forward to this rework...

However, it is definitely necessary for the progression of this game and i would love to see one of those very cool unique buffs centered around zombies/undead for daka's rezzes.

OP, i agree that the devs know what they are doing and the bar is low for nightsisters, so you might see some more positive posts later on. (Maybe) lol
  • I'd say the people looking for a Nightsister rework are few and far between, and the rest aren't looking forward to a world where previously useless characters they do not have starred may either become very viable, or may become a "mandatory farm" to unlock some new content that's coming in the future.

Doesn't really matter to me either way. I'd like for them to become useful simply because it would be something else to see/read about every once in awhile.
  • Only speed wins in this game!!!!

The truth!
  • No interest in nightsisters, but, further... my daily login is TFP!!??
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    evoluza wrote: »

You can deal with it, all I have to say

Please be nice everyone!
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • May the speed “force” be with you

-Flash
  • farqs wrote: »
    You know what we really need - more rebels and more cash. By that i'd love to see toons like Jedi Knight Anakin given a zeta along with the Phoenix squad. Give Ashoka one while you're at it. I'm annoyed at the Empire love / complainfest that's filling this forum. They (empire/sith) are generally OP already and boring to play.

Really?? Empire love. Lol you really are special huh? I am annoyed at all this rebel and LS love all the time..there are two factions in this game...30 plus more LS toons then dark and we don't have a right to complain?? Don't like all the complaining? Here is an idea...don't read the forums then..

People have been wanting a NS rework for over a year now...it might not be the majorty of players..but folks like me that have had an entire nightsister faction 7* and just about max geared for almost a year now are ready.
    Wanna see a trolls weak roster? Here ya go---->>>> https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/You've been warned.

Re: Discussion in category Forum Trash
    HardPill2Swallow
    HardPill2Swallow - December 22, 2017 2:25PM
    If you're like me and play faithfully everyday getting rank 1 constantly, working with others in your shard to not only stay competetive but also working to keep out new players from dropping your rank, then you will understand what I'm saying.

When CLS came for the first time there were a lot of new faces that entered the top 10. Now that he is coming back we will see even more climbing the ranks...not because they have a good roster, or because they are good players..but because they finally got the CLS toon they have been crying about for months. We all know how good CLS is and how he fits into any team or any part of this game.

The shard I'm in has the exact same feeling as I do: All of us don't like to see new faces. All of us have controlled the top of our arena shard for well over a year and the last thing we want is to have to share our ranks with other players, not because they are good or deserve to be in the top 10...but because they weren't good enough to make it to the top 10 with what they had.

Instead they are gonna climb the ranks because of 1 toon. Just 1 toon...that's it. They haven't worked endlessly day after day for months holding on to their ranks of their daily payout, helping each other out like so many of us do. Nor have they helped each other out from snipers like many of us also have done.

My suggestion...work together to keep out all these new faces that get into the top 10 not because they are good or ain't good or deserve to be there...but because they couldn't get there before now all of a sudden because they got Luke they think they are top 10 arena tier and deserve to be there. They don't deserve to be there. Attack them soon as you get the chance to.

I know this isn't a popular opinion and I'm gonna get tons of hate...and honestly I don't even care. I'm just saying what the majorty of all the top people of their arena shards are thinking:

All these new players that are gonna enter the top 10 deserves to be targets first. Make them work for it. Show them just how competetive the top 10 is and what it takes if they wanna try and stay there.

To all the new players entering the top 10...you better be ready for a war cause you're not climbing the ranks that easily because you finally got Luke. Better mod up, refresh and be ready to change your team up cause for players like me and many others: it takes dedication, team work, communication and a willingness to log in multiple times a day to hold on to your ranks that we've held on to for well over a year...and many others and myself aren't giving it up without a fight. Just because you finally got Luke doesn't mean you are gonna get an easy free ride to the top.

If you can't beat any combination of squads in the top 10....you simply just don't belong there yet.
    Moderator TyloRen
    Points 0
    TyloRenTyloRen 5:05PM
    I appreciate passion and all, but I'm removing your post. It really serves no purpose, and trolling other users isn't permitted.
    HardPill2SwallowHardPill2Swallow 5:07PM
    **** you