We are a very motivated but casual guild looking for just a couple more daily players to fill out our roster, two to be exact. A mixture of F2P and P2P player guild, so no requirements are placed on members to farm specific characters, ships or gear. Our core group of 45 players are very active with most playing daily, and we'd like to increase this to 50 for our quest to hAAT greatness!
We believe in keeping things fun so rules and regulations will remain minimal and leadership will not micro-manage. Investing in our players is a priority and our top players are happy to help whenever available. We have a collection of resources on Line including documents and spreadsheets covering raid strategy, buff/debuff details and mod specification/placement. As well, our 'Education & Development' officer holds regular 'Jedi Academies' that cover one or two topics in detail and allows players to ask any questions they have in an interactive setting.
Comms are predominantly through an active Line channel that all members must join and we encourage everyone to join us on our Discord server as well. Friendly chat is encouraged but not required, but the Line app is required to coordinate heroic raids and territory battles.
If you're more interested in enjoying the game with a community of fun and supportive players than you are big alliances and the leader board this is the guild for you. Don't miss this opportunity to join a great group of people committed to growing not only as players but also as a community.
Minimum requirements are detailed below, but the ideal candidates will be level 85+, have 30+ 7* toons, 10+ Gear 11 toons and at least 1 hAAT ready team (preferably for p2, p3 or p1, in that priority). Two members of this caliber would enable us to conquer hAAT and start earning those General Kenobi shards. We would prefer players who have not yet unlocked General Kenobi so we can all unlock this content together, but it is by no means a deal breaker.
We have T7 'Heroic' Pit raid on farm, launching every other day. Currently we are very focused on hAAT preparation and of course Territory Battles. We recently attempted our first hAAT and couldn't quite make it but we learned a great deal and with your help we can conquer it soon. We have few rules but they are listed below with the rest of our pertinent information:
- Knights 0f The Fallen Empire
- Uriah (contact info below)
- Central Standard Time (CST)/GMT-6; Central Daylight Time (CDT)/GMT-5 (Summer)
- 07:30pm CDT
- F2P and P2P
- Line (mandatory) and Discord
- 40 million
- Running Tier 7 Pit raids every other day; nAAT every 3-4 days; all raids have a mandatory 24hr no damage registration period to allow everyone an opportunity to get on the scoreboard; we will have hAAT on farm in the very near future.
New Member Requirements
- players level 85+; install Line application and join guild channel; generate 600/600 raid tickets at least 80% of the time; participate in raids and territory battles; maintain a swgoh.gg profile (if needed we will help you with this during the recruiting process); inactivity limit of 7 days without prior notice; minimum galactic power of 1 million; ideal candidates will have at least 1 hAAT ready team and preferably do not have General Kenobi yet; above all, treat all members with respect and enjoy yourself
If interested we prefer you use the link below to join our 'Recruiting' channel on Line but you can also PM '@shakeybob
' here on the forum or contact us on Line using the link and contact information below:
The link below will allow you to join our Recruiting channel on the Line application:
If you prefer to contact someone directly the information to do do follows:
Recruiting Staff - Shakeybob
Ally Code - 462-662-911
Line ID - Shakeybob
Guild Leader - Uriah
Ally Code - 653-564-845
Line ID - og_uri
Come help us conquer the galaxy and have fun doing it. Hope to hear from you soon, you won't regret it.