Omega Challenge drop rate

Ever since the introduction of zeta the drop rate for the omega challenge has substantially dropped. This was most certainly done intentionally but I think we need it changed back to keep up with these ludicrous farming expectations. Even before the change in drop rate omega were in short supply, the need for them has increased 10 fold since, yet we receive far fewer. Please change the omega drop rate, at the very least, back to it's original rate. I don't feel that's asking too much & I doubt it'll have an impact on your bottom line...

Replies

• Ever since the introduction of zeta the drop rate for the omega challenge has substantially dropped. This was most certainly done intentionally but I think we need it changed back to keep up with these ludicrous farming expectations. Even before the change in drop rate omega were in short supply, the need for them has increased 10 fold since, yet we receive far fewer. Please change the omega drop rate, at the very least, back to it's original rate. I don't feel that's asking too much & I doubt it'll have an impact on your bottom line...

I'm sure a bunch of us agree with you, but even if someone were to respond chances are they would say it was never changed. That it is just bad RNG and WAI. I for one agree with you 100%
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum for better Dev visibility.

By better dev visibilty you mean not visible so hopefully the issue just goes away... this new "moving threads for visibility" thing is a joke
  • Returning to the original topic: it would be nice to see a dev's response on omega drop rate change. First I thought I just have bad luck, but after many members in my guild started to complain about the same, I think there really was a change.

It's a cheap and easy way for CG to lengthen the time we need to level up our characters, with no real effort from CG's side (like creating new and not repetitious content).