Please stop !

guich0s
13 posts Member
edited February 2016
i read the forums every day and im here looking for news, character strategies, or just for fun
but lately the hate is everywhere 8 of every 10 threads are about the same, people wheaning about something. if you like the game you spend in the game , if not you dont spend on it thats it.
and if you really hate it then you stop playing it , but i think the developers and the people behind the game are not scratching their heads and drinking coffe in their office.
yeah this is a bussissness and they need money who doesnt, but is your desition if you spend on it or not...
i know that is ok to gave our opinions about the game, and hopefully they will be taken for future updates, but come on lower the hate on the forums

Please !

EDIT: changed one word in the post that was a little out of line. -EA_Jesse
Post edited by EA_Jesse on

Replies

• Options
    Ooh someone whining there is too much whining here on the forum. Seen posts like these too much already. Gonna start a thread and whine about too much people whining about people whining over whiners.
  • FirstOrder66
    129 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    guich0s wrote: »
    I think the developers and the people behind the game are not scratching their heads and drinking coffe in their office.

I agree with everything except this ^
    Post edited by EA_Jesse on
  • Options
    Ooh someone whining there is too much whining here on the forum. Seen posts like these too much already. Gonna start a thread and whine about too much people whining about people whining over whiners.

Whine, whine, whine!

I'll post the same in your new thread, lol! Seriously, though, my first post here was on similar lines. Now I realize that it doesn't make any sense to cry just cos everyone else is. Laughter makes it easier, haha!
  • Options
    Everyone is entitled to voice their opinions, and it seems most likely that a frustrated player would be the one who needs to do so.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    If you really hate the hate threads then stop reading them.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Funny a whining post about others whining. Interesting and a bit hypocritical. Here are few other thought provoking examples just to line up in good spirits of the OP (first one is closely related):

- People who say "Don't tell me what to do" are hypocrites.

- The only time the word incorrectly is not spelled incorrectly is when it is spelled incorrectly.

- We will never hear about the true perfect crime.

- ‘Slang’ is a colloquial word for ‘colloquial word’.

- Asking someone, “Where are you?” is a recent thing. Before we had mobile phones, the only way we could talk to people is if we knew where they were.

• Options
    I love you all to :)
  • Options
    It's a forum for an app game. They are always toxic and have kids who don't understand the real world yet. Go to Reddit, the community over there is always better.
  • Options
    Oh the irony.
  • Options

The obligatory you're whining about whining reply
  • Options
    Yea... Go back to Reddit you toxic kids. Lmao
  • RoTaNiMoD
    28 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How else will developers make good patch changes without input from the players?

edited
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    guich0s wrote: »
    but i think the developers and the people behind the game are not scratching their heads and drinking coffe in their office.
    I agree with everything except this ^
    I see you scratching. How's that Starbucks guich0s? Lol
    Indeed, disagreed. What you're trying to say is that all EA/CG people are women? Scratching heads and drinking coffee is a given fact when you're working in an office 9 to 5. :tongue:
    [Moderator Note: Edited to match moderated quotes from opening post]
    Post edited by Afista on
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    I used to scratch 9 to 5... but thanks to Chewvag Hypo Syringe, I can get back to drinking my coffee.
  • Options
    Let's take a breather, get some coffee, and be constructive.

This isn't helping the situation or the discussion, so Closing.

FashionFett.
This discussion has been closed.