1.678GP player with 48LS 7* Roster Looking for 40+ ROLO Guild

Hi,

My current guild is holding me back from progressing in TB the way I would like. They are a great guild, but I need my efforts in TB matched by more players in a guild. They have made great strides restructuring around TB but I still ultimately find myself in a place where a large portion of the players are more casual about TB and ROLO.

I've invested in TB and want to be in a guild where almost everybody else is ready for ROLO and the increased loot associated.

I think I am a valuable addition to a guild taking TB very seriously.

I have:

1. All hoth toons except ROLO at 7 stars and ready to rumble.

2. 48 LS toons at 7 stars, including han, and growing that number every couple of days, meaning even if I retain all of my heavy geared toons for CMs I have much left over.

3. Phoenix ready for extra missions, will be ready to complete at least wave 5 of CMs in the later phoenix mission. 6/6 in the early missions. Phoenix is my top priority gear team now and I completed 4/5 of the harder phoenix mission with where they were during the last TB.

4. Scoring 99 completed CM waves in a guild that can't secure phase 5 and 6 territory bonuses. Will complete more in a guild with better platoon action.

5. 8 ships at 7*, and counting

6. 1.678M GP and rising.

7. A willingness to help in TB strategy and deployment work / research.

I am looking for guilds with:

1. 40+ players who have Captain Han Solo ready to rock and pulling in (or poised to in the next TB) 40+ ROLO shards.

2. Ideally a guild where the guild GP average is close to my GP. That is around 80M total GP. This is flexible if we're cranking out ROLO shards, as the guild will grow quicker with a TB focus.

3. Getting at least 30 stars in TBs already, demonstrating good deployment and commitment.

4. Raid times somewhere between 5PM and 1AM PST, but flexible here as well. Top priority is TB.

https://swgoh.gg/u/scummerantilles/

Replies

• Options
    Have you found anything? Msg me on discord we're a 99 mil gp guild we'll take you @THC_Injector#4348
  • Options
    If you're still looking, It's Always Sunny in Tatooine may be a good fit for you. Read our recruitment post at https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/135794/need-one-haat-80mil-gp-33#latest to see if you agree.
  • Options
    Have you found a guild yet? Here is our guild ad...

Alderaanian WolfCats are recruiting 3 players, lvl 85, approximately 1.7-1.5 mill GP. We are a top 100 raiding guild (100 or better in both haat and hrancor). We do over 29k in tickets daily and max several guild activities weekly. We have 3+ hrancor and 2+ haat raids weekly. We have had 3 people in guild that have not followed guild coordination and have caused us to lose multiple stars. We had 32*on last TB.

We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 24 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

An account with swgoh.gg is also a requirement. We have a coder in guild that has developed an app designed specifically for TB to maximize our production in TB. Any guild that would like to enquire about using it may also get in touch with one of us.

Message me or our leader on LINE.

We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings.

LINE IDs

bobby117a
    wormholetraveler45

Discord ID
    bobby117#3003

Ally codes:
    bobby117: 866-734-953
    wormholetraveler: 646-659-425

Our guild page is: https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • dLow
    731 posts Member
    Options
    after 6 days and no responses.. i'm pretty sure he's found a guild already.. no need to bring this post back up.