7* Thrawn

Arguments aside on when the event will come out, I’m asking the experienced guys out there who knows if my Phoenix squad can get him at 7*

Hera G9, lvl 85
Ezra G10, lvl 85
Chopper G9, lvl 85
Kanan G8, lvl 85
Zeb G8, lvl 85

All of their uniques are omegaed and other abilities are level 7. Will throw in arena mods if needed on them. Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    The team should be strong enough to get throug. You may need to retry and switch mods around.
  • Options
    @Starseed_AxM yeah will probably have to use my arena mods even though I don’t want to go through the hassle of switching them around lol. Zeb’s Potency at 74% good enough to stun thrawn?
  • Options
    EenerGwnok wrote: »
    @Starseed_AxM yeah will probably have to use my arena mods even though I don’t want to go through the hassle of switching them around lol. Zeb’s Potency at 74% good enough to stun thrawn?

That could work pretty well for with Zeb. Just make sure to get rid of the troopers quick. They are a pain.
  • Options
    EenerGwnok wrote: »

That could work pretty well for with Zeb. Just make sure to get rid of the troopers quick. They are a pain.

Roger that. Choppers at 222 speed so hopefully can quickly debuff the taunt on the stormtrooper and kill the DTs.
  • Options
    Jesus your guys are way better then mine, and you still have doubts? If Thrawn ends up still happening this month, I'm screwed.
  • Options
    ponce104 wrote: »
    Jesus your guys are way better then mine, and you still have doubts? If Thrawn ends up still happening this month, I'm screwed.

Hahah I’m having some serious doubts mate. Thought I could get through with G8 but after watching some YouTube vids, I don’t think that’s gonna suffice. He one shot the whole team!!
  • lamatoe
    131 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Unless difficulty changed it is possible to do it with gear 8. Good mods needed however.
  • Options
    I asked this very question a couple months ago and was told that G9 for Ezra and G8 for everyone else with abilities maxed and Arena mods could get you through with maybe a couple retries.
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Options
    I'm concerned about whether my phoenix are strong enough - similar setup. Ezra g10, Hera 9.5, Kanan and Zeb at 8.5 and Sabine at 8. I wanted to farm Sabine up to g9/10 but the uncertainty of when this event will drop means I have to instead farm RG for the r2 event. Not happy Jan.
  • Options
    lamatoe wrote: »
    Unless difficulty changed it is possible to do it with gear 8. Good mods needed however.

Exactly. I don’t think my arena mods are godly but I’d like to think they’re good. But just gearing them up cos I wanna be certain I can get 7* thrawn
  • Options
    Matt360 wrote: »
    I asked this very question a couple months ago and was told that G9 for Ezra and G8 for everyone else with abilities maxed and Arena mods could get you through with maybe a couple retries.

Hopefully we could do that!
  • Options
    farqs wrote: »
    I'm concerned about whether my phoenix are strong enough - similar setup. Ezra g10, Hera 9.5, Kanan and Zeb at 8.5 and Sabine at 8. I wanted to farm Sabine up to g9/10 but the uncertainty of when this event will drop means I have to instead farm RG for the r2 event. Not happy Jan.

Ahh I’ve gotten my r2 to 7* so I’m able to focus solely on Phoenix. That being said, still need old Ben and CHS at 7* so no break for cantina! Can’t even farm mods!
  • Pyrefly
    1254 posts Member
    Options
    Moved to Thrawn Event sub-forum.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Pyrefly wrote: »
    Moved to Thrawn Event sub-forum.

Lol ok