Please bring back omega packs and mod packs!

Title says it all. Omega packs were the best thing since sliced bread. Literally the first thing I did after logging on. Mod packs helped with mod farming, too. Tough when you’re spending all of your cantina energy on toons. Usually panic farming toons.

Replies

• WrathofCaedus
    1880 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Think before you buy omega pacts, it only serves to encourage them to lower drop rates for sales. There's no denying they lowered the drop rate of omega challenges, at the exact moment of zeta release when the need would increase 10 fold, just so they could offer those ability may pacts so ppl will pay for what they would've received for free...
  • Options
    Omega challenges don’t have a drop rate. They just drop. Ten purple mats was a nice perk on the bundle as well. Can never seem to have enough of them...
  • Options
    I would love for this pack to come back. I got luck once and got the 10 omega drop once. But even at 3 omega and tge 10 purple i thought it was worth it compaired to refreshing omega battles.
  • GreenArrow
    265 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    EA omega packs were the best pack you have brought to the store and should become a permanent fixture. Way better than mod packs. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK
    20xopy8f21ep.png
  • Options
    I concur, I would love to buy some omega packs right now.
  • Options
    +1, I'll purchase 1 or more a day