Troll or hint to end game?

For those of you who converted your shards after 7* to crystals, can you imagine if they increase to 8* max or etc.

That would be evil but funny.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    They said they're not planning to.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Kesiss wrote: »
    For those of you who converted your shards after 7* to crystals, can you imagine if they increase to 8* max or etc.

Yea so they already said they are not raising star ratings........ Nice troll
  • Abyss wrote: »

That is really sad then. Because the only way to improve will be gears and they are level dependent. Seeing there's a cap, there's no way to get "stronger."

• The level cap will keep going up.
  • Kesiss wrote: »
    Abyss wrote: »

That is really sad then. Because the only way to improve will be gears and they are level dependent. Seeing there's a cap, there's no way to get "stronger."

They plan to release new toons frequently. It is pointless to allow characters to have like 10 stars and level 300. Nobody will invest in the new toons from 1 star at level 1.

They make profit selling premium characters in chromium cards.

And of course, new toons and a large variety of enemies improve our game experience. It is just so boring play with and face the same teams everyday...

I think 7 stars and level cap 70 is enough. Let the new toons come in!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • fberbert wrote: »

They plan to release new toons frequently. It is pointless to allow characters to have like 10 stars and level 300. Nobody will invest in the new toons from 1 star at level 1.

And of course, new toons and a large variety of enemies improve our game experience. It is just so boring play with and face the same teams everyday...

Until you've collected every toon and maxed star and geared them, don't ask for new toons.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    fberbert wrote: »

Until you've collected every toon and maxed star and geared them, don't ask for new toons.

Lol. You must troll the forums just to copy/paste the same nonsense.
  • Until you've collected every toon and maxed star and geared them, don't ask for new toons.
    Yep, I'm tired of using the same old 7* max gear Ugnaught/Ewok team...
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Telaan wrote: »

Just like the last update would have "more than one new character*"
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

It did. Yoda and Rex.
  • Telaan wrote: »

They made it pretty clear we weren't getting more than a couple of toons in the last update.
  • Devs gave solid confirmation that they will never go to an eighth star.