Ineligible for raid rewards... why?

null - View on Imgur: https://m.imgur.com/a/9yx76

Please help me understand why I am getting the ineligible for rewards message. I have not left my guild or done anything unusual. Please help @CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Options
    My ally code is 711-152-112
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Same boat.
  • Options
    I believe this was implemented to discourage mercenaries. I’ve been in this guild for 11-12 months, so I’m not sure why I’m getting slapped with this. I’ve never done mercenary work either. I hope @CG_Kozispoon looks into this and helps make it right for us.
  • Options
    I’ve been in my guild for a while as well and have never done any mercenary raids either. Is yours just rancor or HAAT or both? Mines seems to be rancor only. Just lost rewards tonight...
  • Options
    Mine seems like just rancor as well. I wonder if the introduction of TB messed everything up? In any case, I’m going to drop a ticket and request raid rewards. I’ve spent hundreds $$$ on raid gear since TB/g12 came out, so being excluded from rewards feels like a total slap in the face, especially when I haven’t done anything these rules are designed to discourage (mercenary work.) I get my 600 everyday and contribute to the guild’s pit tickets total; I should be able to share in the rewards.
  • Options
    How many Rancor's did both of you do in the past week? I believe there is a cap to how many you can do.
  • Options
    I’m not sure but no more than any other member in my guild and they don’t have the message
  • Options
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Your capped on how many raids you can do in a week did you guys save up tickets and pop an extra rancor for the beginning of the month?
  • Options
    My ally code is 711-152-112

Lmao, you just let them know that you have neen exploiting guild hopping for raiding, you are so smart bro
  • Options
    So how does it work? You and your smart friends build a few dozen accounts each, then you build raid tickets and hope from guild to guild doing rancors?
  • Options
    @Darth_cowboy No. 48 others in the guild were eligible but Diabolic and I were not. Seems strange. I dropped a customer service ticket with EA but have not heard back yet.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I believe this was implemented to discourage mercenaries. I’ve been in this guild for 11-12 months, so I’m not sure why I’m getting slapped with this. I’ve never done mercenary work either. I hope @CG_Kozispoon looks into this and helps make it right for us.

Hiya!
    We've reviewed your account and see that you've reached the limit for the amount of raids you can do per week. The screenshot posted was for Rancor raid for which appears to have been completed 4 times the previous week, so the message you received is correct.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options

Hiya!
    We've reviewed your account and see that you've reached the limit for the amount of raids you can do per week. The screenshot posted was for Rancor raid for which appears to have been completed 4 times the previous week, so the message you received is correct.

And why is this still even a possibility of happening when players aren’t ever leaving their guilds? Like he said, only a few in our guild had this issue. It makes no sense.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Hiya!

And why is this still even a possibility of happening when players aren’t ever leaving their guilds? Like he said, only a few in our guild had this issue. It makes no sense.

You need 240k guild tickets to launch 4 Rancors in a week. You get 30k tickets a day = 210k tickets MAX per week. It is impossible for him to have completed 4 Rancors in the same week unless he switched guilds.
    This or the specific guild is cheating or somehow exploiting the tickets system.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options

Hiya!

You need 240k guild tickets to launch 4 Rancors in a week. You get 30k tickets a day = 210k tickets MAX per week. It is impossible for him to have completed 4 Rancors in the same week unless he switched guilds.
    This or the specific guild is cheating or somehow exploiting the tickets system.

What about carry over tickets from the prior week? Simply missing one raid start would bring over those.
  • Options
    Just curious her, if only some guild members have received this message and others have not. Does the system log when your guild completed a raid, or when you collected the rewards for the raid?
    Curious minds want to know and all that...and after setting that particular cat amongst the pigeons I am out of here!
    *beep beep*
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon that’s not acceptable to me. Especially since 96% of the guild (actual statistic) revceived rewards. Please advise on how to escalate this.
  • Options
    I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask for rewards. I paid into the raids with my daily 600; I should be eligible to receive rewards. Reviewing my account should have affirmed that I didn’t switch guilds or partake in any tomfoolery, nincompoopery, or any of the such. Help me, Ms Spoon, you’re my only hope!
  • Options
    Artimus wrote: »
    Just curious her, if only some guild members have received this message and others have not. Does the system log when your guild completed a raid, or when you collected the rewards for the raid?
    Curious minds want to know and all that...and after setting that particular cat amongst the pigeons I am out of here!
    *beep beep*

Exactly! There’s no tomfoolery! @EA_MindTricks will you step in here? Chuck did nothing any different than the other 47 or so players in my guild. Just a few had this issue. There’s no way this is fair nor right. Do the right thing!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Anyone?!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Same problem on my account. It should be impossible to get this message without guild hopping. It's wrong and CG should know it.