Arena is broken and needs to be fixed ASAP

2Next

Replies

• reizse wrote: »
    i take it back. top 10 today. most of everyone i was trying to fight 'locked' themselves and their ranks like cowards. i used my last attack on someone who was 2.5k power and 4 levels over me.

Cowards? If I have an attack left with 5 min. Till reward times give you a guess what I do.

That's being smart. What? if I have an attack left I should just set there and let someone come up and snipe me? Let them get the rewards because I thought I would be brave and sit in my spot and hope no one notices me?

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    doesn't matter for long. once the timer loophole is fixed, no one will be sitting on their last arena fight to lock in rank anymore. i guess enjoy it for now.
    mighty chlorians
  • reizse wrote: »
    i don't refresh arena invites and i climbed my way from top 500 to top 20 today over the course of 2 weeks. no such thing as 'starting early' and staying there. anything can change at any moment.

edit:
    i take it back. top 10 today. most of everyone i was trying to fight 'locked' themselves and their ranks like cowards. i used my last attack on someone who was 2.5k power and 4 levels over me.

UUwQaiQ.jpg

Welcome to end game competition
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    yup. welcome to the end game.
    xXrdlUS.jpg
    mighty chlorians