Can my team beat R2D2 event?

Wubbista
0 posts Member
edited October 2017
I have been preparing my empire team and I think it is ready to face R2D2.
Royal Guard maxed abilites + g9 + Decent mods
Tie Fighter Pilot Maxed abilties + G9+ Decent mods
Emperor Palpatine (Leader) Maxed abilties + G10 + Decent mods
Darth Vader Maxed abilties (No Zeta) + G10 + Decent mods
Grand moff tarkin Maxed abilties + G9 + Decent mods

Does anyone think this is doable with the team I have stated? My speed is very low (130avg across all) due to not having a resistance team to farm speed mods yet.

Replies

• Put some arrows with speed primary (potency sets would work nicely) and you should be good to go
  • That was my exact team for 7* R2 and you actually have higher gear levels on some of them than I did. I completed it with g8 all across the board, no zetas. So I definitely think you can do it.
  • MK61
    57 posts Member
    How viable do you think this team would be without Vader? I was looking at running this team, though probably g9 EP and g9 Vader, with TFP, RG and Tarkin g8, mods are OK at best, nothing spectacular. I'm sitting at 45/100 shards to 7* vader and not sure that I'll roll him enough times in the fleet store to 7* him out. I should be able to pick up 10 shards to from achievements... 45 shards from fleet in 20ish days w/o many refreshes seems a bit dicey...

My Dark side is quite weak at the moment. I have Snow Trooper at 4* and Stormtrooper at 3*, or a freshly unlocked magmatrooper. If I could get one of those to 7* as a contingency plan, do you think any of the three would have a viable shot at replacing vader in the team?

Ultimately I'm hoping to 7* r2 so that I can (Hopefully) get CLS the next time around. Any advice is appreciated!
  • MK61 wrote: »
    How viable do you think this team would be without Vader? I was looking at running this team, though probably g9 EP and g9 Vader, with TFP, RG and Tarkin g8, mods are OK at best, nothing spectacular. I'm sitting at 45/100 shards to 7* vader and not sure that I'll roll him enough times in the fleet store to 7* him out. I should be able to pick up 10 shards to from achievements... 45 shards from fleet in 20ish days w/o many refreshes seems a bit dicey...

My Dark side is quite weak at the moment. I have Snow Trooper at 4* and Stormtrooper at 3*, or a freshly unlocked magmatrooper. If I could get one of those to 7* as a contingency plan, do you think any of the three would have a viable shot at replacing vader in the team?

Ultimately I'm hoping to 7* r2 so that I can (Hopefully) get CLS the next time around. Any advice is appreciated!

I got 7* R2 with a g8 all across the board team of EP/Vader/Tarkin/RG/TFP so you should be able to do it if you can 7* Vader and maybe switch to your arena mods.
  • MK61
    57 posts Member
    And as a failsafe, think that there's a shot at replacing vader with snow, storm or magma?