New ship Ideas (Please Read!!)

Lord_Massacus
183 posts Member
edited October 2017
Alright, I know ships hasn't been the greatest hit lately. I still hope to someday have ships galactic war and ship raids. But for now, here's a few new ideas for some real OP ships (please make them available/farmable!!)

Millennium Falcon (Ep. IV)
Pilot: Han Solo
Co-Pilots: Farmboy Luke, Old Ben
Abilities:
1) Fastest Ship in the Galaxy: Deal physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to attack again.
2) Mission to Alderaan (Old Ben): Deal special damage to all enemies. All rebel allies gain 50% turn meter, and have a 50% chance of gaining offense up for 3 turns.
3)Assisting the Rebels (Farmboy Luke): Deal physical damage to target enemy. If target enemy is Empire, deal double damage. Millennium Falcon gains Thrust Reversal for 2 turns.

Millennium Falcon (Ep. V)
Pilot: Captain Han Solo
Co-Pilots: Rebel Officer Leia Organa, Lando Calrissian
Abilities:
1) Lead the Rebellion: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy, with a 50% chance to gain a bonus attack.
2) Fastest ship in the fleet (Lando): Millennium Falcon (Ep. V) Gains stealth for 3 turns and gains advantage.
3) Face the Imperials (Rebel Officer Leia Organa): Deal Special Damage to target enemy. Millennium Falcon gains Thrust Reversal for 2 turns. If the target enemy is Empire, deal double damage. Call all rebel allies to assist.
4) On the run (Unique): When an Empire enemy is present, Millennium Falcon gains +30% Speed. If there is a rebel ally, Millennium Falcon gains +30% offense. If Luke Skywalker's X-Wing is present, He also gains these bonuses.

Luke Skywalker's x-Wing
Pilot: CLS
Co-Pilot (or I suppose hardware if that happens first): R2-D2
Abilities:
1) The force will guide me: Deal physical damage to target enemy. Inflict target lock for 2 turns, this effect can't be resisted. If Luke's X-Wing has any buffs, this attack deals double damage.
2) Photon Torpedoes: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. If target enemy is defeated by this attack, inflict expose on all enemies for 2 turns.
3) The force is strong in this one (Unique): Luke's X-Wing has +50% counter chance, when above 50% health he has +35% offense, when below 50% health he has +35% evasion. If Millennium Falcon (Ep. V) is present, it also gains these bonuses.
4) Manual Piloting (R2, Unique/Hardware): Luke's X-Wing has +30% evasion. If Luke's X-Wing is hit by an Empire attack, he gains +50% evasion.

Millennium Falcon (Ep. VII) Rework
New Co-Pilot/Hardware: BB-8
New ability:
Lead the Resistance to Skywalker (BB-8, Hardware/Unique): Millennium Falcon (Ep. VII) has 100% counter chance and 100% Bonus attack chance. If Resistance allies are present, they also gain these bonuses.

Rogue Shadow
Pilot: Starkiller
Co-Pilots: Juno Eclipse and PROXY. (All listed on my character ideas discussion at https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136403/new-characters-please-read/p1?new=1)
Abilities:
1) Blaster Fire: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to gain stealth for 2 turns.
2) Imperial Pilot (Juno): Gain Speed up, offense up, and evasion up for 2 turns.
3) Navi Computer (PROXY, Unique): Rogue Shadow has +50% accuracy and +50% Critical Chance.

The Twilight:
Pilot: Anakin Skywalker
Abilities:
1) Dual Blaster Cannons: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack has a 40% chance to inflict evasion down to target enemy.
2) Stolen Spice-Freighter: The Twilight gains offense up and evasion up for 2 turns.
3) Republic Rescue: The Twilight gives target ally the Republic Rescue buff. Republic Rescue: Gain 20% health and gain Offense up, Potency up, and Decrease cool downs by one every time you score a critical hit. (This buff can't be dispelled and is doubled on Republic Allies).

Ventress's Starfighter:
Pilot: Asajj Ventress
1) Four Cannon Blast: Deal physical damage four times to target enemy. This attack has a 30% chance to grant offense down for 3 turns.
2)Ion Bafflers:Deal physical damage to target enemy, then gain stealth for 3 turns.
3) Ginivex Class Starfighter (unique): Ventress's Starfighter has +30% evasion and gains offense up for 2 turns whenever it evades an attack.

Soulless One:
Pilot: General Kenobi
Abilities:
1)Triple Laser Blasts: Deal physical damage to target enemy 3 times. This attack has a 35% chance to inflict offense down and health down for 3 turns.
2)Deflector Shields: Soulless One gains damage immunity for 3 turns.
3)Hidden Comms Network: Grant all Jedi allies the Hidden Comms Network buff. Escaping Order 66: If any Clone Trooper enemies are present, gain stealth for 2 turns and offense up for 3 turns.
4) Life-Support Systems (unique): At the end of every turn, Soulless One gains health over time. If Soulless One is already at full health, it instead gains Protection up.

Yoda's Jedi Starfighter:
Pilot: Grand Master Yoda
Abilities:
1) Dual Laser Cannons: Deal physical damage 2 times to target enemy.
2) Mission to Moraband: Yoda's Jedi Starfighter gains offense up, Potency up, and evasion up for 3 turns.
3) Master of the force (unique): When Yoda's Jedi Starfighter falls below 50% health, it gains health steal and protection up. If Yoda's Jedi Starfighter is above 50% health, he gains a 30% offense boost and 75% counter chance.

Imperial Shuttle:
Pilot: Royal Guard
Co-Pilot: Emperor Palpatine, Grand Admiral Thrawn
Abilities:
1) Imperial High Command: Deal Physical Damage 2 times to target enemy. If target enemy is a rebel, attack again.
2) Important Cargo: Imperial Shuttle Gains Defense Up and Evasion up for 2 turns. When these expire, gain Offense up and Retribution for 2 turns.
3) Anticipated Counter (Grand Admiral Thrawn): All empire ships are called to attack. These attacks have +50% offense and +50% potency.
4) According to my design (Emperor, Unique): All rebel ships have -30% offense and -30% accuracy. Imperial Shuttle has 100% counter chance. Any Empire ships also gain this bonus.

Droid Starfighter:
Pilot: B2 Battle Droid
Abilities:
1) Blaster Fire: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict daze for 2 turns.
2) Buzz-Droid Bombs: Deal Special Damage to target enemy. Inflict damage over time for 2 turns.

Droid Tri-fighter:
Pilot: T-Series Tactical droid. (Character description in one of my thread listed here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136403/new-characters-please-read/p1?new=1)
Abilities:
1) Three Fire Blast: Deal Physical damage three times to target enemy with a 50% change to inflict damage over time for 2 turns.
2) Bombing Run: Deal Special damage to all enemies with a 35% chance to inflict daze for 3 turns. If Droid Starfighter is present, call it to assist.
3)Droid Army Fighter (unique): Droid Tri-fighter gains 15% offense for every separatist in battle.

Count Dooku's Solar Sailer:
Pilot: Count Dooku
Abilities:
1) Blaster Fire: Deal Physical Damage to target enemy with a 30% chance to inflict target lock for 2 turns.
2) Escape Shuttle: If Count Dooku's Geonosian Shuttle is the last on the battlefield, it gains a 50% speed boost and a 35% offense boost.

Separatist Shuttle:
Pilot: Nute Gunray
Abilities:
1) Coward's Move: Deal Physical damage to target enemy with a 50% chance to gain stealth for 2 turns.
2) Defensive Fighter: Deal special damage to all enemies. Call all separatist allies to attack target enemy.
3) Trade Federation Blockade (Unique): If the Separatist Shuttle falls below 50% health, call a separatist ally to attack target enemy every turn.

New Capital Ship: Malevolence: (obtainable by guild raid described below)
Pilot: General Grievous
Abilities:
1) Fire all cannons: Deal physical damage to target enemies. This attack has a 40% chance to inflict stun for 2 turns.
2) Torpedo Fire: Deal physical damage to all enemies. This attack has a 50% chance to inflict expose for 2 turns.
3) Ion Cannon: Inflict stun to all enemies for 3 turns. This effect can't be resisted. This ability starts on cool down.
4) Destroy the Republic: Grant all allies advantage for 2 turns. If any galactic republic enemies are present, grant offense down for 2 turns.
5) Separatist Secret Weapon (Unique): Whenever a separatist ally is defeated, all allies gain offense up and potency up for 3 turns.

Malevolence raid: Destroy Malevolence:
Bonus: Galactic Republic
Phase One: A ship battle. The main boss would be the Capital Ship Malevolence, where you must blow open an entry into the Malevolence. Malevolence can summon the Geonosian Starfighters, Droid Starfighters, and Droid Tri-Fighters.
Phase Two: Inside the Malevolence: A character battle. Boss: Droideka. In this phase you must fight a droideka, which can summon Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids.
Phase Three: Disable the Ion Cannon: A character Battle. Boss: Battle Droid Commander. Summons battle droids, inflicts health down, buff immunity, healing immunity. In this phase you fight the battle droid legion, in order to destroy the shield generator to the malevolence and disable the Ion cannon.
Phase Four: Destroy the Malevolence. A ship battle. Boss: Malevolence. In this phase, you fight the malevolence again, but the malevolence has no ion cannons, but calls in more support and has +30% offense. In this phase, you take a final stand against the malevolence to destroy it for good. The malevolence calls in Droid Tri-Fighters, Droid Starfighters, and Separatist Shuttles.
Rewards:
Normal: Credits, Guild Tokens, Gear Cases
Heroic: Malevolence Blueprints, Credits, Gear Tokens, Gear Cases

Please check out my character suggestions too, https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/136403/new-characters-please-read/p1?new=1

Side Notes:
Yes, I know the soulless one is General Grievous's but since I already had him listed for the capital ship Malevolence, I decided to list General Kenobi instead (since he did steal it from General Grievous after he killed him).
Also, I would really appreciate it if these were all farmable should they be put in game, but keep Malevolence as Heroic Raid Only. As to the ships for legendary toons (Luke's X-Wing, Millennium Falcon IV, Soulless One, Yoda's Jedi Starfighter, Imperial Shuttle, Millennium Falcon VII) possibly make them accessible by Fleet Missions in Territory Battles (similar to how you get ROLO shards).

Please consider these suggestions to be put in-game!! I think they may help make ships a much better part of the game!!
Comments? Suggestions? Please let me know!!
Ally code: 357613281
swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
Post edited by Lord_Massacus on

Replies

• What about the Souless one and Asajj Ventress' ship?
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    What about the Souless one and Asajj Ventress' ship?

Great ideas! I’ll get right on it and edit those in!
  • Lord_Massacus
    183 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    @Riffinator I have added some new ships. Millennium Falcon IV, The Twilight, Imperial Shuttle, Yoda's Jedi Starfighter, the Soulless one (but GK flies it since Grievous flies the malevolence and GK was the only other one to ever fly the Soulless one), Ventress's Shuttle, and the rework to Millennium VII suggestion. What do you think?

• I think Anakin should have his star fighter from the third movie not twilight tbh
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Makes me sick that Chewie isn't Han's co-pilot. I stopped reading after the second Millenium Falcon idea.
  • ExarTheKun wrote: »
    Makes me sick that Chewie isn't Han's co-pilot. I stopped reading after the second Millenium Falcon idea.

Would be listed there, except there's no rebel Chewbacca. It sickens me that he's not a rebel, he was just as important as Leia in the movies.
    Makes me sick that Chewie isn't Han's co-pilot. I stopped reading after the second Millenium Falcon idea.

Would be listed there, except there's no rebel Chewbacca. It sickens me that he's not a rebel, he was just as important as Leia in the movies.

Okay, fair enough. I went back and read a little more into the ideas. Really enjoying the Separatist theme. In my opinion, they had one of the strongest fleets and deserve to be a stronger faction in Fleet Arena.

I'm conflicted about giving Grievous a Command Ship over Nute, simply because you see Grievous in his fighter pretty often, and I could see him in a dogfight way before Nute. That being said, it is a satisfying concept to have droid support ships. Those were the meat and potatoes of the Separatist army.
    ExarTheKun wrote: »

Okay, fair enough. I went back and read a little more into the ideas. Really enjoying the Separatist theme. In my opinion, they had one of the strongest fleets and deserve to be a stronger faction in Fleet Arena.

I'm conflicted about giving Grievous a Command Ship over Nute, simply because you see Grievous in his fighter pretty often, and I could see him in a dogfight way before Nute. That being said, it is a satisfying concept to have droid support ships. Those were the meat and potatoes of the Separatist army.

Yes. I agree. They need lots more for separatists. They were such a formidable army, and they deserve more. The only reason I give grievous the command ship is because he's the only one who flew it, but I think if they released a Super Tactical Droid then switching grievous to the Soulless one would be no problem. If you enjoy some of the work I did on ships, you should look at my character ideas as well. There are some good separatists and other ideas in there
  • Kenobi just hijacked it for a Taxi, never for any fighting. Grevious had it on a battlefield at least. Vader and Tarkin were in the Death Star, why don't we get one of those?
  • Overall, great job OP, I love the ideas.

Riffinator wrote: »
    I think Anakin should have his star fighter from the third movie not twilight tbh

I have to agree with this one too. Granted I'm a bit OCD, and the Twilight isn't symmetrical (yes I know the Falcon isn't either), but I'd rather see Anakin in his fighter than a flying junk box.

Ditto!!!!!!
  • Overall, great job OP, I love the ideas.

Riffinator wrote: »
    I think Anakin should have his star fighter from the third movie not twilight tbh

I have to agree with this one too. Granted I'm a bit OCD, and the Twilight isn't symmetrical (yes I know the Falcon isn't either), but I'd rather see Anakin in his fighter than a flying junk box.

Ditto!!!!!!

I’ll fix the twilight issue, seeing as ahsoka already has a Starfighter, without her and anakin flying the twilight it just doesn’t make sense. As for the millennium falcon, sure Chewbacca will be the copilot, soon as we actually have a rebel chewbacca.