What TV shows do you guys watch.

I don’t really like many tv shows nowadays. But I watch Clone Wars and Rebels. Because of Rebels I got introduced into the reboot of Ducktales. I occasionally watch the walking dead (during the day) I usually have trouble falling asleep at night and I don’t want a nightmare to top it off.

Replies

• Bojack Horseman
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Bojack Horseman

Never heard of it (as I said prior, I don’t know or watch much tv)
  • Riffinator wrote: »
    Bojack Horseman

Never heard of it (as I said prior, I don’t know or watch much tv)

It's on Netflix
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Most of the good tv shows that started in 2012/13 have fallen so much in quality thet they’re hardly worth watching (walking dead, house of cards, oitnb, game of thrones, archer, marvel/neflix shows, sherlock, etc). I intend on watching the new seasons of bojack and narcos at some point, and i try to stay up to date on rebels and rick and morty, but other than that, nothing really interests me. I’d like to see Handmaid’s Tale, but i dont have the motivation or time to pirate it.
  • Rick and Morty. It's one of the best adult cartoons out there and Star wars rebels
  • Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels; I used to watch the Walking Dead but stopped due to the immense decline in writing quality.
  • White Collar was the best TV show I ever watched. Sherlock is pretty good, but it is more like a trilogy every few years and less like a TV show. Right now I'm addicted to Gotham.
  • Rick and Morty. It's one of the best adult cartoons out there and Star wars rebels

I heard it was good, never could figure out when it was on though
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels; I used to watch the Walking Dead but stopped due to the immense decline in writing quality.

I stopped watching too actually. I stopped after Neegan was introduced.

• I stopped watching too actually. I stopped after Neegan was introduced.

Negan ruined the show for me as well. It became less about a tragic tale of survival and more about shock value and theatrics.
  • Scrubs, 30 Rock, & The Office are good shows that arent so dark. They are no longer putting out new episodes but im sure you can find the complete series on some streaming service. The Big Bang Theory is good also.
  • Scrubs, 30 Rock, & The Office are good shows that arent so dark. They are no longer putting out new episodes but im sure you can find the complete series on some streaming service. The Big Bang Theory is good also.

I heard it was good too. Might watch it if I find the time
  • House M.D., Psych, NCIS, Bones, Friends
  • tialishomaaroma
    61 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    happy ones - brooklyn 99, friends, how i met your mother, first 2 seasons of modern family
    sci fi - lost, walking dead, fear the walking dead, 12 monkeys
    drama - breaking bad, ozark, narcos, one three hill
    animation - avatar - for adults, south park or rick and morty - for teens

i love tv shows, watched more than 100 shows, these are my top choises
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Scrubs, 30 Rock, & The Office are good shows that arent so dark. They are no longer putting out new episodes but im sure you can find the complete series on some streaming service. The Big Bang Theory is good also.

Love every one of those! I was literally going to post those except i forgot about scrubs. Too funny.
  • Torin_Woodle
    464 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Scrubs, 30 Rock, & The Office are good shows that arent so dark. They are no longer putting out new episodes but im sure you can find the complete series on some streaming service. The Big Bang Theory is good also.

I heard it was good too. Might watch it if I find the time
    Rick and Morty. It's one of the best adult cartoons out there and Star wars rebels

I heard it was good, never could figure out when it was on though
    Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels; I used to watch the Walking Dead but stopped due to the immense decline in writing quality.

I stopped watching too actually. I stopped after Neegan was introduced.

It plays on Cartoon Network between 10-11:00 pm but by then, Cartoon Network transforns into Adult swim. You can find full episodes on YouTube.
  • The walking dead used to be okay but Neegan ruined it for me. He's a completely one-dimensional villain. Totally uninteresting.

Game of Thrones is decent but I haven't seen the newer stuff, like the last couple of seasons, so I can't comment.

Actually now that I think about it, I haven't watched a live-action show that hasn't lost my interest after like 3-5 seasons. They inevitably decline in quality.

Seasons 1-11 of South Park are excellent!
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • I'd like to make a case for Preacher. Exhibit A, this fight scene set to 'Uptown Girl':

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LZGtm8dRvKI
  • The walking dead used to be okay but Neegan ruined it for me.

Episodes are coming showing why Negan is who he is.

future_vision_by_endergirl619-d8kno3g.png