credit wars

for me at player level 69 now, galaxy wars isn't my biggest problem. i have about a 2/3 days success rate.
The biggest issue now is credits. at 1m to promote to 7* and almost 200k to up a toon 1 level, im getting hit for a lot without a good way to build it back up. any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Spend more money young tuna.
  • Options
    Patience you must have, my young padawan
  • Options
    Once you are level 70 do credit challenges since you dont need XP.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Unless you've gotten all the gear you need this is a bad idea; especially after the challenges were nerfed.

It's gonna take some time to generate the credits without using crystals to buy them. Everyone is feeling the pinch. But avoid the challenge unless you absolutely have everything you need from energy.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Unless you've gotten all the gear you need this is a bad idea; especially after the challenges were nerfed.

It's gonna take some time to generate the credits without using crystals to buy them. Everyone is feeling the pinch. But avoid the challenge unless you absolutely have everything you need from energy.

In not going to defend EA because they did nerf it. But it is unlimited now and it is still 300-1000 credits per energy compared to 72 per energy from hard missions. Plus you get 2 crystals per time. Still agree only if you dont need any equipment.
  • Options
    goobstoob wrote: »
    for me at player level 69 now, galaxy wars isn't my biggest problem. i have about a 2/3 days success rate.
    The biggest issue now is credits. at 1m to promote to 7* and almost 200k to up a toon 1 level, im getting hit for a lot without a good way to build it back up. any thoughts?

How much credit do i have? I am ævl 69 also and i do have 8.25m credit.