Tier 1 rancor to Haat in a year: getting your guild ready.

Kronen
306 posts Member
edited October 2017
I've taken at guild from tier 1 rancor to Haat in just over a year. I could have done it sooner but I wanted to keep the guild as casual as possible and keep the rules to a minimum. Here is my guide for getting your guild up the ladder.

1. Activity. All members must login daily. This was my first rule and most important. Anyone that hits 48 hrs since last active is gone unless given notice. Doing your dailies is how the guild earns guild tokens. Even a casual player can earn half the max just doing their dailies. The more members who don't login daily equates to longer turnarounds on raids. You cannot progress past gear 8 without regular raids if your free to play.
2. 24 hr no damage. When we start beating a new tier in rancor in a day I set a no damage rule for the first day. Just equip a single junk hero with low gear and no mods to get killed off but ensure your on the rewards board. (No aoe or counter skills and don't hit the main guard or grevious). This ensures everyone gets something and time to be ready to be online for the attack phase.
3. Damage cap. This is optional but I set one at a million for heroic rancor to ensure the attack phase lasts long enough so more than 10 people have a chance to get some damage in.
4. Swgoh.gg this is the best tool for any leader or officer to track progress on players. I employee all my members to get on there and link their accounts. I can click my guild from my account on there and see everyone in the guild with an account and track their roster.
5. Discord and Facebook. I setup a free open discord server and Facebook group for everyone to be able to share and discuss issues and tips and help each other focus their progress.
6. Haat ready goal posts. With the addition of galactic power ratings I now ensure everyone has a minimum of total galactic power at 1 million (about 600k characters). Although I don't enforce it , for HAAT you generally need to be capable of doing 4 million in normal aat to get the bare minimum 2% per phase most haat guilds require. The jump to Haat generally sees your damage drop to 1\4. They need at least one team geared to gear x minimum. Otherwise they won't even break 100k damage while the top players are doing 250k-1million per phase.

Post edited by Kronen on