CLS, R2, GK, FAT with Leia or Han?

I have been running that team with Leia for awhile and considering changing her out for Han... has anyone run both that can give me some guidance if Han works better or if I should stay the course with Leia?

I feel like Liea works better in a perfect situation (r2 stealth, Leia stealth/buff, Fat smash) but im noticing that with all the hans out there in the wild on my shard, if r2 or Leia get stunned it messes things up.. and thats on offense.. on defense im positive people are stunning r2 and screwing up Leia and fat combo.

so im starting to think Han, while not as good synergistically, may be harder to handle?

Replies

• Zeta Han.. double shot to start with a stun, plus a stun special with extra TM added, then another team buff of crit and evasion up with more TM for Han

Add in CLS and R2 zeta buffs and his g12 gear (6250 health addition) and in my mind wins hands down against Leia.
  • yeah im thinking you are right.. ive loved having r2 stealth leia, her do her stealth and offense up, shoot and give crit chance up... 3 buffs really quick but han is probably the man