Possible cantina refresh glitch??

JoshG
908 posts Member
edited February 2016
Let me start by saying I refresh my cantina energy twice every day and have never had any problems. Today I used up my overnight energy and clicked refresh for 100 crystals and did my 12 sims. Then I hit refresh again for 200 crystals and nothing happened. I waited a few seconds, checked my energy/crystals and nothing had changed. So I hit refresh again and clicked 200 crystals. This time it worked, but I noticed I got 240 cantina energy and was charged 600 gems. I understand this is no different that doing 3 refreshes instead of two, but I almost never do the 400 refresh as I feel it's a bit steep. I assume there is no chance of getting those 400 crystals back, but just wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem. Anyway thanks for reading/responding.

Replies

• Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    Is it possible that you lost connection and therefore the game didn't respond for a few seconds?
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    Is it possible that you lost connection and therefore the game didn't respond for a few seconds?

I assume that is possible, but I was on my phone connected to my home wifi. I really never have any problems in that department.
  • Options
    It happens with me sometimes as well, when the servers are about to be overloaded. I would advise you to restart your game next time before you try to refill again as it will probably fix the issue.
    As for the 400 games, well, its unlikely you will get it back, but maybe worth trying a ticket, who knows.
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Happened but not in cantina few times
    Well to start with why should it increase dramtically I mean the drop rate in DS/LS is better then cantina so why it take twice the time to refill also twice the cost at least first 2 should cost 100 and 3 cost 200 then charge the 400 but I guess they don't want to give best heros so easily