Eeth Koth For 7* Yoda Challenge?

I posted a similar thread in General - but realized it more appropriately belongs here.

So, my questions is two-fold. First off, has anyone run a team like the following to beat 7* Yoda challenge:

Lumi, JC, Asohka, QGJ and Eeth Koth.

The reason I ask is that currently I have (like may f2p players):

7* Lumi
6* JC & Ahsoka (lucky Chromium draw early on)
4* QGJ and Eeth Koth

Now, on the one hand, Eeth Koth is an easy farm for f2p in arena shipments. Many suggest Barris instead, but I also have a 5* Dooku working to 6* to maintain a top 100 arena rank (sometimes can sneak into the top 50). Farming Barris without using cantina would be close to impossible.

So my question is, given the above, can I simply ride QGJ and Eeth Koth up to 7* (along with finishing off JC and Ahsoka) and snag Yoda?

(next month hopefully - as the two are close to 5* but QGJ wont hit 5 until after the event closes this time)

Any thoughts? People that have succeeded with this team?

Thanks!
In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
*This space left intentionally blank*

Replies

• Options
    Bump as I have the same question! Thanks!
  • Options
    I have the same question too. Has anyone beat the 7 star Yoda challenge with Koth as one of their jedis?
  • Options
    http://imgur.com/hp7IVI5
    Beat him without barrise or Anakin. Just burn one, then attack yoda, use only normal attacks so he doesn't go crazy on your team then burn the other jedi. Just takes many tries. Used barrise as lead abs don't use Mace! His debufff will get your team killed.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Used barrise as lead abs don't use Mace! His debufff will get your team killed.
    What's exactly the problem with Mace?
  • Options
    i think someone beat the 7* yoda challenge with Lumi(lead), QGJ, Eeth, Ahsoka and JC. I just watched him on youtube saying that he beat it, but he didn't record the fight.
  • Options
    i think someone beat the 7* yoda challenge with Lumi(lead), QGJ, Eeth, Ahsoka and JC. I just watched him on youtube saying that he beat it, but he didn't record the fight.

That's the exact line-up I have so I hope this is true.
  • Options
    Corndog131 wrote: »

That's the exact line-up I have so I hope this is true.

Yep - this is the lineup I am finishing up for next month as well. Here's hoping!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I have Koth and Mace, so I think I'm screwed lol.

Back to the drawing board
  • Options
    I've decided to go all in for Eeth. I picked up my first shards today and should have him E7 in 22 days. I have an outside shot at having a complete E7 Jedi team in time for the Yoda challenge round 2.
    Barriss, Lumi, QGJ, JC, Eeth.
  • Options
    I've decided that any shot is better then no shot. As a player who only started two weeks ago (one week before the Yoda challenge started) my goal has been to build a team for the next time he comes around. So my only hope of that is as follows:

Char. Current *'s
    Lumi. 6
    JC. 5
    QGJ. 4
    EK. 4
    And as I have just hit 53 today I can now start working on
    Mace. 20 shards

Being a F2P player this is the only 5 that I have a chance to farm up to 7* over the next 4 weeks. So I hope that Mace and EK are up for the task.
  • Options
    Chive wrote: »
    I've decided that any shot is better then no shot. As a player who only started two weeks ago (one week before the Yoda challenge started) my goal has been to build a team for the next time he comes around. So my only hope of that is as follows:

Char. Current *'s
    Lumi. 6
    JC. 5
    QGJ. 4
    EK. 4
    And as I have just hit 53 today I can now start working on
    Mace. 20 shards

Being a F2P player this is the only 5 that I have a chance to farm up to 7* over the next 4 weeks. So I hope that Mace and EK are up for the task.

This is the exact same team that I'm working on atm. I hope this is enough to get him at 7* :(