Another zeta advice thread! Yay!

Zeta burning a hole in my pocket. Already have zader and zzthrawn and run empire. Options I'm pondering:

1) R2 (probably number crunch): great all around zeta
2) tarkin unique: a big part of my current arena team and my ships leader
3) Finn: he's undergeared and understarred right now, but resistance is my current project and the idea of having a good Resistance TB team just sounds amazing
4) save it

Here's my link: http://swgoh.gg/u/macattack

Thoughts?

Replies

• Save it for Kylo
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Thanks but nah. I know he's great but I don't want to use him for arena. Feel like I need to either buff arena or get resistance ready for HAAT and TB (my guild is close-ish to HAAT).
  • If you are leaning towards empire I would go with Tarkin unique. I just did it yesterday and now I do not fear using AoE against CLS teams, even without a taunt up from either my shore or storm. AOE debut to reduce crit chance and offense down, which in turn will give Tarkin 100% potency and therefore 100% armor. When I do AOE straight after I usually loose only 1/3-1/2 protection.

But in order to make an empire team shine you will need a good DT, which yours is a long ways out.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    You cannot run zFinn in HAAT with your current resistance toons. So it's maybe a better investment to put it on Tarkin.
  • Thanks for the advice, might do tarkin. I know my resistance are far from ready for HAAT, but what about for TB? If I can 6/6 TB nodes with a g8 resistance squad it might be worth the zeta now while I build them up.

As for DT, yeah he's on my list. Also slowly farming shore and DK...just unlocked those LS nodes about a month or two ago.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    Thanks for the advice, might do tarkin. I know my resistance are far from ready for HAAT, but what about for TB? If I can 6/6 TB nodes with a g8 resistance squad it might be worth the zeta now while I build them up.

As for DT, yeah he's on my list. Also slowly farming shore and DK...just unlocked those LS nodes about a month or two ago.

You have to prioritize a team. Currently, you run Thrawn and Empire in arena, it would be hard to be better than your current rank with your team. Empire teams require DT to shine. And you're right, it's for now era of Light Side, so you should focus on Resistance that can lead you onto GW, TB, HAAT and arena. So, zFinn would be better, followed by R2.
  • Thanks for the advice. I think I will work up Resistance now, though I'm planning on sticking with Empire for Arena. I have no problem currently holding top 50 and my next Cantina farm after Finn will be DT. I just wish shore and Krennic were faster farms...at this rate it's gonna be 4 months before they are 7*.