Google Gift Card Promotion?

Replies

• Is any player in Brazil having problems with a Google Gift Card Rey's Promotion award? In the Guild of which I am a part we bought cards and nobody got the promotion prizes. The cards were bought online at a large book store.

If any player has this difficulty, or if he was able to buy the cards and received the prize, please contact us here in this post.

Grateful.

I have a problem... I buy a card at Saraiva in 12/01/2017... And didnt Get nothing...
  • Can anyone confirm if Countdown NZ cards work here?
  • I bought a $50 card. I got the gift but it appears that the $50 got taken too. Any advice?
  • I purchased a $50 card. Redeemed it, got the gift , went back to google play and there is no $50 credit. My purchase history shows a single transaction for rey 7* at $75. How should i resolve this ?
  • MC_Hammer wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if Countdown NZ cards work here?

I can confirm that on the 2nd December they definitely did not work. So I'm thinking it's not going to happen for us, since NZ isn't on the list at the top of the first post.
  • Suave_Joe wrote: »
    I bought a $50 card. I got the gift but it appears that the $50 got taken too. Any advice?

After redeeming the gift card, it will show as balance in your Play Store so check your account balance first, you can buy in game stuff or other stuff in play store.
  • Bought 25e card for 28e and got nothing at g2a.com.. What a band of scamers.. On ea suport was told that folks not working on weekends .. Even ea support hating on cg as she ask me is that another tb problem before I even started
  • Yeah. It shows $0 credit in google play. They took the $50.
  • They was scare you spend money elsewhere so they took it all
  • What is this in regards to?
  • So just to confirm this is normal google play cards in eb? Like they don't have to have any special promotional materials printed on them? I want to get one but not at the risk of not getting the rewards
  • Normal google play via eb games is correct.
  • zylaja wrote: »
    __ZIPPY__ wrote: »
    Or how about stop paying to win and start playing to win?

Stop paying to win = game cancellation.
    Are you will be happy for working for free ?

It would seem benefits so far are enough to ensure continuity of service for 10-12 years. If it were used that way, that is.
    So if this game is about providing good gaming experience, I guess it renders your argument invalid.
    Unfortunately, devs and people who actually work on this game don't see much of the money you pay. And I support them even more for it, although obviously it is not a financial support.
  • Cool might pop down to the city store and grab one
  • Bapi wrote: »
    Is any player in Brazil having problems with a Google Gift Card Rey's Promotion award? In the Guild of which I am a part we bought cards and nobody got the promotion prizes. The cards were bought online at a large book store.

If any player has this difficulty, or if he was able to buy the cards and received the prize, please contact us here in this post.

Grateful.

I have a problem... I buy a card at Saraiva in 12/01/2017... And didnt Get nothing...

I bought it from the same store, Saraiva. It was an online card of $ 30.00.

I already have a support ticket with EA and I await the response from the experts.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited December 2017
    If you redeem the promo in the googleplay and you don't get it in your account is it best to chase Google support or ea support or both?
    Post edited by Naraic on
  • What didn't you get? The gift or the google credit?
  • EB Games is a crap company.
  • I am waiting for a resolution to this issue before buying my next chest of crystals.........
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    EB Games is a **** company.

Better these days. 10-15 years ago they were really overpriced. These days you can pick up a bargain or two
  • Well I'm waiting too.. They told me that they will contact me today but nothing
  • What is this in regards to?

Not certain, but I think it's the Rey promotion from last month? Maybe it only now reached Australia?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • The DINGO ate my baby!!!
  • NicWester wrote: »
    What is this in regards to?

Not certain, but I think it's the Rey promotion from last month? Maybe it only now reached Australia?

Yeah just started here yesterday (4th Dec )
  • Bapi wrote: »
    Is any player in Brazil having problems with a Google Gift Card Rey's Promotion award? In the Guild of which I am a part we bought cards and nobody got the promotion prizes. The cards were bought online at a large book store.

Grateful.

I bought it from the same store, Saraiva. It was an online card of $ 30.00.

I already have a support ticket with EA and I await the response from the experts.

Saraiva from Brazil not sell the Rey promotion card yet, sincerely i not found anywhere in Brazil. The cards without the promotion dont give the bonus
  • Thanks for keeping me updated about the google play sales around the globe. If you can update trash info that we can find for ourselves then why don't you update us with something that might be useful for the game itself. I know it's very difficult to tell us anything unless its to "help" us spend money. Continue the great communication devs. Outstanding work.
  • Thank you for giving me the critical updates on my google play shopping world wide. I don't need to know ANYTHING else about the game for this month. I'll sleep better having this invaluable information. Thank you.
  • I got my rewards after 4 weeks and 2 tickets. Thank you.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Naraic wrote: »
    If you redeem the promo in the googleplay and you don't get it in your account is it best to chase Google support or ea support or both?

Got it now. Posted on ea and a user was able to help it out. It turns out you can't get it if you have multiple Google accounts logged into your device. So i had to log out and then press restore purchases.
This discussion has been closed.