I am trying to find my shard on Discord

Dante
32 posts Member
Hello everybody. So lately I've noticed that my rank can drop a lot some days, and I've gotten to the point where I feel like I need to do something about it. Most of my guild mates told me that people on their shards usually have a discord server. If any of you has any information regarding shards on discord in general or my shard specific (if you get the chance to check my Ally Code) please let me know. Many thanks in advance and again thank you for your time.

Replies

• Nobody will search your shard for you. You are supposed to do it on your own. Take screen of your top 20, send them to those in your guild who are already in a chat, and ask them if anyone on their shard is in the same guild as someone in your top 20. Make a thread on the forum with the names of your top 5 and see if somebody answers. The reason you're dropping is because your team is most likely bad on defense.
  • Dante
    32 posts Member
    Nobody will search your shard for you. You are supposed to do it on your own. Take screen of your top 20, send them to those in your guild who are already in a chat, and ask them if anyone on their shard is in the same guild as someone in your top 20. Make a thread on the forum with the names of your top 5 and see if somebody answers. The reason you're dropping is because your team is most likely bad on defense.

Gotcha. Appreciate the feedback, was not completely sure how it works. Thanks a bunch