Legendary events

I was wondering if someone could look at my PS and my empire toons and tell me if I'd be ready to get thrawn and R2. I'm only planning on unlocking them at five stars for this time around, and would also like too know if I should farm RG or TFP for my fifth empire, as I'm already farming Snow trooper. Thanks!

https://swgoh.gg/u/martheleuscell/

Replies

• If you can try farming magmatrooper instead of those other empire choices. tfp and rg are both primarily in cantina which you want to dedicate to the snowtrooper farm. your phoenix seem good but you really want at least g7 on the team
  • Desparia wrote: »
    If you can try farming magmatrooper instead of those other empire choices. tfp and rg are both primarily in cantina which you want to dedicate to the snowtrooper farm. your phoenix seem good but you really want at least g7 on the team

Alright, Thanks!
  • About Thrawn, I did it with everyone LVL 65 Hera & Kanan at G6, and Ezra, Chopper & Zeb at G7, in like, 4 tries if I'm not mistaken, with crappy mods. It was a bit rough, though, so I think you should get them to G7 at least!

For R2, I believe you should try going for the fastest to farm, that would depend if you're going for Snow and TFP in cantina at the same time. RG could be fast too if you've got a lot of ally points, but Magmatrooper is probably the easiest.

Good luck!
  • Your Phoenix team isn't quite ready just get to solid gear 7 for thrawn unlocking and gear 9 for 7 star
  • You should be able to get r2 at the end of the month