G12 appearance rate (MK7 Syringe)

Napoli
544 posts Member
Does anyone have stats on how often G12 pieces show up in the TB shop?

I've checked every 6 hours for the Mk7 Chiewab Hypo Syringe for the last 10 days plus spent a hundred crystals on refreshes and haven't had it appear a single time. I won't be wasting any more crystals (ever) on TB store refreshes, but I would like to try and put together a general plan of how often it may appear.

Is 10+ days normal or abnormal in your experience?

Replies

• Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Options
    There is no "normality" to it. Each slot has a selection of gear it will choose from upon refresh. There is no system for what will appear and when. Be patient. This is nothing unlike any of the other myriad shops there are in this game.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Sinari wrote: »
    There is no "normality" to it. Each slot has a selection of gear it will choose from upon refresh. There is no system for what will appear and when. Be patient. This is nothing unlike any of the other myriad shops there are in this game.

Isn't the refresh process exactly like Shard Shop, Fleet Shop, and Guild Shop?
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Options
    What refresh process would that be?
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Options
    And if You know about this process what do You need that knowledge for? You should know already that You shouldnt refresh.
  • Sinari
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I've never heard of a refresh process. I've refreshes plenty of shops and it's immediately followed by "why did I do that?". It's a waste, and mostly for the impatient.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    The refresh process is where you take a gamble by resetting all of the slots. @Sinari indicated there is something about the TB shop that is unlike the others and I was inquiring to know if he was referring to the refresh process or something else.

So the question was a clarifying one, @Gawejn. If you read the Original Post, you will also see there isn't any question about how the refresh process works. I probably should have quoted @Sinari in my response so it wasn't so easily taken out of context.

I agree it's usually a waste. Impatience is part of how the game gets you to spend your crystals and I think we all have different levels of what we are patient with. I do a fairly good job, but find when I am one coin purchase away from a massive new gear piece (and sometimes gear level) I will spend crystals on a refresh or too. It's the level of impatience I allow myself and I'm okay with paying the price of not getting anything in return. In this case, however, the wait seems abnormally long.

That leads back to the original post of seeing if anyone had compiled stats to see if general trends of appearance rates have been identified yet.
  • Options
    Actually, I never indicated that there was anything different about the tb store. I really think you're overthinking this. I went over a week without seeing a single mk5 stun gun in both tb and shard shop. It happens.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    Options
    Sinari wrote: »
    Actually, I never indicated that there was anything different about the tb store. I really think you're overthinking this. I went over a week without seeing a single mk5 stun gun in both tb and shard shop. It happens.

Probably. It's simply how I interpreted your response where you finished, "This is nothing unlike any of the other myriad shops there are in this game."

I know it can happen. I'm moving into 11 days and am merely trying to see if anyone has collected data. It's useful for planning, regardless of whether someone is patient. There are data for the other shops, so there ay be more to it than you are thinking. Regardless, I appreciate the feedback on player style and the clarification that you weren't referring to the TB shop.