Resolved - Walmart Google play gift card promotion

Randall
1001 posts Member
edited October 2017
I purchased $10, $25, and $50 Google play gift cards from Walmart and I didn't receive any of the promotional items. I contacted Google play support and they told me to contact the developer.
Post edited by Randall on

Replies

• Same here, bought the 10$ one, claimed my reward and nothing. It's even in my order history. Help please.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    How long should I wait in hold with EA customer support?
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I think in the other Google Play thread, they say you have to buy something with the card. Go check it out.
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I think in the other Google Play thread, they say you have to buy something with the card. Go check it out.

I have not had to buy anything with the card what so ever. The balance is still in my Google play account.
    Try "restore purchases" from the settings menu.

The first go around I got a Google play error when I redeem the rewards. Hit the restore purchases and it took about 5 minutes but it worked.
    Also try clicking on a crystal pack and see if you get a still processing transaction error.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Tried restoring purchases. if I click on a crystal pack it pulls up the amount it will charge me and shows my google play account balance with no error, I didn't go through the purchase though. Hour 5 minutes on hold to be transferred. On hold again after 2 minutes and giving my ally code.

Update

Turns out I was transferred to the wrong department...
    Post edited by Randall on
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    And the call dropped.....

Hold_zpsuecawsru.png
  • Go to the play store then go to your account then click rewards and it should be there. i was upset till someone in my guild told me this
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    TwiztidJay wrote: »
    Go to the play store then go to your account then click rewards and it should be there. i was upset till someone in my guild told me this

Thank you!