Thrawn Event in 2 days 19hrs: will you be ready?

Carlmac
54 posts Member
edited October 2017
The thrawn event can be seen counting down in the events part of the holotable.. have you been focusing on Phoenix? Are they strong enough to take on the artist of war?

Thrawn Event in 2 days 19hrs: will you be ready? 74 votes

Yes
70%
dogwelder79AnsroffPiffGurustumpomanDarth_cowboyaerendhilCloud_Starkiller_66CCyrilSTarugo91WarstaakerEgosumlegioBlatspielSthenosLunizN1c0Jedigunnie262AnonymousMehC1pher_FiveGawejnCloud24 52 votes
No
29%
SundodgerBigBPPremierVenothJJayKevern_ZaksorRoken_FettRiegornRuivussanLeo476Odyseass7RavibMolBodaDarthAlien15shipmasterChaosDragoonShaolin_Fantastic_1MOTALAaBBAS321MisterZeqMomo_Sylla_3MK61 22 votes

Replies

• FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes
    Nope
    Post edited by FierceRevan on
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • No
    Not at first. All 7* because I knew it was coming, but all of mine are only gear 7 except Hera who is 8. I've got some gear saved up so I should be okay by the end of it all
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • No
    No, but it's fine. I went with farming Hoth Soldier, working on Hoth Han, and finishing Hoth scout. Went with ensuring my FO team was where it needed to be. Worked up R1 toons. Pheonix has always been bottom of the list, I'll surely unlock Thrawn at 5* this time, not going to worry about much else unless the packs are really decent and not "kitten litter"... they've been putting out recently.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Sabine needs 10 more shards and ezra needs 40. Shouldn't be an issue there. They are all g8 mostly upgraded abilities. Should have enough to zeta one of them by the time the event ends. I'll be very happy if I get 7 star. thrawn. gonna be close
  • C1pher_Five
    267 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Yes
    I spent the last month to get ready, hoarding gear and ability mats for Thrawn and farming PX like a tractor (except Chopper). I can definitely unlock him, 7* is my goal.

Hera (Gear 8) - Kanan (Gear 8) - Zeb (Gear 8) -Sabine (Gear 8) -Ezra (Gear 10) all 7*, full Omega with some modding. Speeds and mods are: Hera 191 (CC-Health-Potency), Kanan 133 (Health x3) - Zeb 123 (Health x2, Potency), Sabine 215 (Speed-Tenacity), Ezra 195 (Speed-Health).
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Yes
    The majority should be ready right? I mean we had Thrawn back in June, I was able to get all but chopper to 7* and g9 for all, Hera at g10.
  • No
    I have all my team at 7* and gear 8 minimum, most nearly 9..... but i'm only level 79 and my team is 72/76ish for now, gonna try and get them all a few more levels but i'm afraid its gonna be very hard since my team will be under 80
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Yes
    I have all my team at 7* and gear 8 minimum, most nearly 9..... but i'm only level 79 and my team is 72/76ish for now, gonna try and get them all a few more levels but i'm afraid its gonna be very hard since my team will be under 80

You might be closer than you think
  • No
    Unlock yep 7* him nope
  • hacesown
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    No
    I can't say that. I started farming them late a bit (F2P). What I already have:

Hera: 6* G7,5 LVL 80 Abilities 4 (except leader it's omegad) 157 speed
    Ezra: 6* G7,5 LVL 85 Abilities 5 179 speed
    Zeb: 6* G7,5 LVL 85 Abilities 4 174 speed
    Kanan: 7* G7,5 LVL 85 Abilities 7 (unique omegad) 100 speed
    Chopper : 6* G7,5 LVL 80 Abilities 3 152 speed

All of them have arena mods. Total team power are 42,6k.

Will i able to finish Tier 6 with this settings?
  • Yes
    All but Sabine 7* G8, Ezra G10, ready to bump Hera to g9 if needed. Uniques omega'd, other abilities l7, enough omegas stockpiled to omega all of them. Hodgepodge of mods, but saving credits if I need to steal some arena mods.

Been waiting for Evil Papa Smurf to come back since his first time out, and now with Chimaera coming too I ought to be ready for him :)
  • Yes
    I think I'm ready... I got ezra G12 speed 250, sabine, hera, kanan, chopper, all G8 lvl80 and no mods yet but can get 75+ speed on em all. Is this enough?
  • farqs
    116 posts Member
    Yes
    I've got Ezra at g10, Hera and Sabine at g9, Kanan and Zeb at 8. I could take Sabine to g10 and toss in arena mods but holding off as I'd prefer to use the gear elsewhere. Hoping that's enough.

Those with similar specs but with 220+ speed for ezra, sabine etc are laughing imo
  • Yes
    According to Crouching Rancor, it'll be difficult but I can do it. I have no problem trying 50+ times a day if I have to to get him. I just wish that the raid rng had been a little nicer to me and given me droid callers for Ezra so I could take him up a gear level.