Three days notice

This is an insult.

I may be ready for it, but many won't stand a chance to prepare for it at such incredible short notice.

For such a big event too...

Low blow EA

Replies

• "Ugh EA why no Thrawn event wah wah".
    "Ugh EA now I don't want Thrawn event, because you didn't tell me sooner wah wah".

I told you, We told you, everyone who had basic knowledge of how the game works told you, THREE WEEKS ago that Thrawn event will most likely return in October as Rebels Season 4 is coming. If you didn't want to listen to us, it's YOUR problem, not EA's.
  • Everyone has known it's coming back since the last one ended. There's been plenty of time to get phoenix squad ready, plus they're used in tb.
  • Its been rumored to start in Oct for at least a couple months now with the last season of the show. That should have been plenty of notice
  • 3 days official in game notice, yes.

But we all knew Thrawn was coming. Do some basic math and it's easy to figure out, they do one a month or so, Thrawn was the only one that hadn't run recently, it was due to hit this month. Plus that hint from a week or two ago about a familiar foe returns, the signs were clear.

I'm just hoping that they run Phoenix flash events. Give us some of that gl8 or gl9 gear.
  • I started a month ago, I just need kanan and Ezra shards to get them to 5. I was hoping it would be in another week or so. Hopefully they do a double drop or something
  • No pity for anyone who has not started preparing yet. It was obvious that this will happen at some point of time. I am prepared for upgrading mine to 7* and looking forward to it.
  • you misspelled four months. If you want a legendary you prioritize the toons required in the farm rotation.
  • Plenty of notice was given, but as to why it was left off the calendar and CG continues to be abysmal at communication , who knows
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Rumour, conjecture, and maybe.

That is your argument. Really?

You believe it too much to ask for even one week's notice?

You are flat out selfish.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Listen boy, I don't care and pretty much nobody cares if you or anybody else won't get Thrawn. You had since JUNE to prepare for him. If you don't have 7* Phoenix at a decent gear by now, you obviously don't want Thrawn, it's that simple.
  • Kameleonic wrote: »
    Rumour, conjecture, and maybe.

That is your argument. Really?

You believe it too much to ask for even one week's notice?

You are flat out selfish.
    That's how things are running here, dude. Everyone who really wanted Thrawn has started preparing a long time ago and is not suprised that he comes now.
    To console you: The event will probably return on a regular basis now just like Yoda, Palp and R2.
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    Russdpipes wrote: »
    I started a month ago, I just need kanan and Ezra shards to get them to 5. I was hoping it would be in another week or so. Hopefully they do a double drop or something

Double drop would be amazing lol
  • potsy
    73 posts Member
    Russdpipes wrote: »
    I started a month ago, I just need kanan and Ezra shards to get them to 5. I was hoping it would be in another week or so. Hopefully they do a double drop or something
    I suppose if you count the length of the Event itself, you do have more than a week.