minimum to get Thrawn 7*

What Gearlevels did you guys beat T7 of the thrawn event. Currently my Phoenix are G8/G7 and i guess thats not enough. I want to know the absolute minimum that someone did it with

Replies

• Simo
    60 posts Member
    Options
    I’m after the same answer
  • Corrog
    308 posts Member
    Options
    I've got a guild member who did it with G8 toons, with great mods. I suspect gear 9 will get the job done, gear 10 should be overkill.
  • Options
    I took Erza to G10 almost 11 and rest all G8. Swktching my arena mods to Phoenix. Hoping it's enough.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    @Jedigunnie262 i have about the same setup, to be honest i'm hoping with my ok ish mods would be nice

last time around, when i played tier 6 i got demolished in the last round, so all i did was repeated try it on auto and miraculously i got thrawn to 6 stars after only 3 or 4 tries like that. So i'm hoping this time, even if i feel like it's not enough, i'll just try it a few times on auto and hope for the RNGesus to intervene, hehe
  • Options
    @M_L
    Phoenix always seems to do fairly well for me on auto elsewhere in the game, let's hope they do it again here too!
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    YESSS! Got a 7* Grand Admiral, with only 2 tries at the final tier!

Hera (Gear 8) - Kanan (Gear 8) - Zeb (Gear 8) -Sabine (Gear 8) -Ezra (Gear 10) all 7*, full Omega with some modding. Speeds and mods are: Hera 191 (CC-Health-Potency), Kanan 133 (Health x3) - Zeb 123 (Health x2, Potency), Sabine 215 (Speed-Tenacity), Ezra 195 (Speed-Health).
  • Options
    Nice. Im having trouble. Same gear levels. Could use a couple more omegas. And maybe some different mod sets.
    Might just be bad rng.
  • Options
    So they made it harder this time around? Final tier has extra trooper, more protection and health? Why?
  • Options
    I have pretty much the same just need to work on speeds I guess. Getting wrecked still lol
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    @Jedigunnie262 i have about the same setup, to be honest i'm hoping with my ok ish mods would be nice

last time around, when i played tier 6 i got demolished in the last round, so all i did was repeated try it on auto and miraculously i got thrawn to 6 stars after only 3 or 4 tries like that. So i'm hoping this time, even if i feel like it's not enough, i'll just try it a few times on auto and hope for the RNGesus to intervene, hehe

I plowed thru T6 but took me 4 or 5 tries on T7. Got it done. My next HAAT come soon enough now. Lol.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    @Jedigunnie262 i got him too! Tried twice with average mods and failed. then switch 3 toons to arena mods and it was a piece of cake. i was gonna stop working phoenix team but now with this whole, star up phoenix for ships challenge.... ugh. hard to know what to focus on.

oh do you know what's the best usage for thrawn in Haat? is he used in any phase other than phase 3? my empire toons are either under starred or under geared, so was hoping other people have some advice where i can just plug thrawn somehow
  • Options
    M_L wrote: »
    @Jedigunnie262 i got him too! Tried twice with average mods and failed. then switch 3 toons to arena mods and it was a piece of cake. i was gonna stop working phoenix team but now with this whole, star up phoenix for ships challenge.... ugh. hard to know what to focus on.

oh do you know what's the best usage for thrawn in Haat? is he used in any phase other than phase 3? my empire toons are either under starred or under geared, so was hoping other people have some advice where i can just plug thrawn somehow

P3 in the Grand Admiral Maneuverteam way to go with him.
  • Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @BzmR94 G8 and G7 is doable if you have good mods. I have Ezra, Hera and Chopper at G8 and Zeb, Kanan at G7. All are level 85 and with their uniques omegad.

After about 50 attempts with 'average' mods I shifted all my best mods on to them (so they had between +60 and +110 speed and were loaded with protection).

I managed to win first time with my best mods - but it was close. It came down to Hera, Kanan and Chopper against Thrawn with full health/prot. I had to carefully use the back-up plan and taunts and manage the fractures but I took him down in the end.

So G8 (and even G7) is certainly possible with good mods and good RNG.
  • Options
    I did it with g8 phoenix squadron with chopper at gear 9. My mods were mostly health 5*(f2p) but I had to give Ezra my Thrawn's arena mods. They were decent mods that you would expect with f2p players. This is the minimum I think anyone's done it so far(f2p).