DS Toons of Interest

I realize this is early, but with DS TBs undoubtedly around the corner at some point, I wonder what random DS toons (like hoth brothers for LS) will be the necessary characters of interest...

Replies

• Snow Trooper and Veers for sure.
  • My bet is that it would be Geonosian focused (ala episode 2) and give separatists as a whole a bump, and geonosians specifically as "hero" characters like soldier and friends.

Alternatively, it could be more empire focused (invasion of endor or Scariff) and give empire as a whole a bump, and applicable specific characters as "hero" characters, such as perhaps Krennic, Deathtrooper, Shoretrooper (Scariff) or maybe Veers, Vader, Palpatine (Endor).

Then again, they could stick with the cold and go with Starkiller Base and the Resistance invasion, giving First Order the benefits (and new First Order characters as the "hero" characters).

I think there's too many possibilities and not enough rumors to really have a decent idea that leads to a suggestion on who to farm.
  • Yeah I was betting for an assault on geonosis too but it would take a whole lot of work because it would need the separatists rework. So maybe not now. Endor might be an option I think they'll go for the classics first. Palpatine zeta ? Yes please.
  • Don't bother, farm lightside Rebels and they let you unlock all the good dark toons.