Next event?

Have they said anything about the next event yet?

Hopefully it will start soon after the current one ends. and if it needs any special folk (Like this one needed Jedi) then they should tell us with a little time to round out our guys.

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's probably going to be a scoundrel only event for large amounts of credits. Only the Devs know when and for sure though.
  • I'm thinking that there's going to be nothing between now and when Yoda event returns. But I could be way off. I've heard the scoundrel event is a popular theory but haven't received confirmation on it by anyone.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    It's been datamined. Does that mean we're 100% guaranteed to ever see it or that it'll be Soon™? Of course not. But so far the data has been spot on, so I'm confident.
  • I hope the next event will be "help us fix this shard shop"!
  • They are going to have more group specific events in the future but I doubt it will be in the near future. They are probably going to raise the level cap first, along with opening level 8 dark and light side battles.
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    There are 8 scoundrels by my rough count.

Only Bobba and Chewie are even barely used. Lando and cad bane are chromium only. It's unlikely they would do a 5 toon requirement unless they dshed out several player packs.
  • They did make the comment on release that the new event system would let them control the number of characters you need to complete it as well as level, affiliation and rarity. 5/14 Jedi is easier to swallow than 5/7 scoundrels (Most of whom no one wants or has). I believe there are only 4 droids, so the hope is that they would do droid/geo or something.

I think down the road a Sith event would be cool by observing the Rule of 2.
  • Telaan wrote: »
    It's probably going to be a scoundrel only event for large amounts of credits. Only the Devs know when and for sure though.

This is pretty much confirmed. I don't know where the thread was but there was a google doc that had it in it along with other future releases. Palpatine will be the mystery shard shop char.