Payouts and energy used not updated when communication problem after battles

I simmed some battles using regular energy. The usual wait swirl icon appeared. After waiting a while I disconnected from WiFi and reconnected (sometimes this makes the app wake up and do things). It finally displayed the message saying I don't have enough SIM tickets or Energy. (I did have enough of both when I told it to SIM the battles.)
At that point the game seems to be confused. It still shows I have energy available, but if I try to use energy, it gives me the message about you don't have enough energy. It also does not display any payout from the battles.
After a while, the energy display seems to catch up, so it displays what it would have if it had done the battles like I told it (I am not sure what makes it update). As far as the payouts, I thought they were simply lost, but it appears maybe not.
After this happened with a node that produces Mark 3 Holoprojector prototypes, I found a glitch in the Guild Exchange. Where somebody had requested these items, it said I had 26.
lmQRozV.png
But, when I view that same item (hold on the item in the Exchange, or on character screen), it says I have 18 (which is the number I had before I simmed the battles).
XjJfQ2Z.png

The next day, after I restarted the game, it eventually updated so that both displays show I have 26 of the Mk 3 Holoprojector prototypes.
So it looks like when there is a communication glitch after battles, the server gets updated, but local game data does not get updated. Then, as other things happen, the local game information is gradually updated. Further, some things, like the inventory count for guild exchange appear to display from different versions of the information. If that is what is happening, one simple fix might be for the server and the local game to synchronize values on SIM tickets, Energy, and payouts whenever the game is about to display the message about you don't have enough SIM tickets or Energy.
This situation with the game not displaying payouts and then saying I don't have enough energy, even though I did when I told it to SIM the battles, happens reasonably frequently. This is the first time I noticed the thing with the guild exchange showing different than my inventory.
Communication is WiFi connected to a Verizon JetPack MiFi 6620L (4GLTE). It usually reaches the internet fine, though the SWGOH app seems to be slow to respond often. (It quite often shows the wait screen swirly thing. Disconnecting from the WiFi and reconnecting often seems to get it to wake up and start responding.) I don't have as many waits when I use WiFi at the library, but other applications do not have problems with the JetPack internet. So I suspect SWGOH may not be well set up for this sort of network connection (but that is a separate issue).
Thank you.