The Road Ahead (MEGA)

Replies

• Software product manager here. Please involve some officers, like me, that handle TB in the design of the tools for us!
  • They should have waited to announce guild vs. guild... as many have said already, this game is already, too, big for some to commmit to, this is just going to exasperate that even more. I would have been fine with more marquee events. Time will tell...
  • MrPosz
    127 posts Member
    Well my 1st idea was that it will be snoke.. But it rather not happen
  • About the google play cards, is there any1 who tried with non us gift cards?
  • sounds like there is some some guild prejudice in there. Small guilds don't matter or count? Maybe they are not small in numbers but power and are growing and having fun? So we should just bust it up and join a bigger guild?

More TB is not the answer for the game. Frankly we could be good with doing it once a month, every week is just too much, even with a 4 day break. My guild is so tired of it.

More new characters? How many more toons do we need to chase? Many players are still trying to work on the ones we have. Flooding the game with toon after toon doesn't make it better. How about fixing GW and other content and make it better first.
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Holy kitten! Now this is a mother kitten load of an update!
  • Thank you @CG_Kozispoon and the rest of the team for your hard work. I also want to apologize on behalf of those who think you aren't doing the Emperor's work out here, giving us Thrawn at all was huge.
  • Mol_Zakore wrote: »
    Luke, rey, kylo or very unlikely but rust2d2

or Leia, Phasma, or Poe
    "ARE WE BLIND? DEPLOY THE GARRISON."
  • Galahax
    26 posts Member
    edited October 2017

Also, some highly sought-after ships are making their way into the Cantina; so keep an eye out for their locations.

About time. The least you guys could do for Falcon, Reaper and Kylo Shuttle is make them farmable seeing how you threw them into the TB's Platoons mix.
  • @CG_Kozispoon

So is Walmart the only store that is participating in the Google Play gift card promo? I bought a $50 card yesterday at Kroger and didn't receive the promo.
  • Can an iOS user buy the gift card and get the same ingame perks on our iOS SWGOH account?
  • Super informative. A lot a lot of stuff packed in there.
    Light saber Rey or old man Luke? My crystals are on rey.
    Mother Talzin and the Luce.
    Do Ghost and Phantom take on a Star Destroyer?
    A lot of framing and upgrading to do. Was hoping ds tb would be further in the future.
    Any news on Rukh?

If past activity is any indication, my crystals are on some version of Han Solo, possibly with a lightsaber hole in his torso.
  • Legit comment, as you keep adding more things to cantina nodes. Any chance there will be more energy given out throughout day
  • <<Road Ahead Blog>>

The initial Territory War map will take place on the Planet Jakku.

<<Road Ahead Blog>>

jakku.gif

Honestly though, thank you for this.
    This amount of communication is really nice to see and to show the player base concepts of whats to come is a nice touch.

Also Ship love! Thank you!
  • Wow! Now that's an update!! Thanks so much, I'm very excited about the future of the game.
  • DarthCPA wrote: »
    Super informative. A lot a lot of stuff packed in there.
    Light saber Rey or old man Luke? My crystals are on rey.
    Mother Talzin and the Luce.
    Do Ghost and Phantom take on a Star Destroyer?
    A lot of framing and upgrading to do. Was hoping ds tb would be further in the future.
    Any news on Rukh?

If past activity is any indication, my crystals are on some version of Han Solo, possibly with a lightsaber hole in his torso.
    Carbonite han is always in the running. But I think the 5th han will be with his movie.
  • I’m concerned, as an iOS user it seems as if you guys are leaving us out! What about us? Where’s the bonus for iOS users who loyally play the game and spend money on it. Are we forever left in the dark because we don’t have a google device? Are you doing this to get everyone to play your game on Google instead of Apple? Why the hate on iOS users?
  • "With your continued participation, support, and feedback we will work hard to bring a bigger and better experience to the most successful Star Wars mobile game in history."

LULZ!!! Because Mobile gaming has been a thing for soooo long already. ;) And also... what competition is there even?

This would be like The Beatles claiming they're the greatest Rock band in history back in 1963. Or George Washington claiming he's the greatest U.S. president in history in 1789.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    I feel exhausted just reading all of that mountain of new content. Excited for it, but dreading the amount of time and effort it may entail.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • It's gotta be Rey. The Google Play Promo is calling this Rey by a specific name (Scavenger Rey I think), so I think we'll get some version of Starkiller/Lightsaber Rey later this year.
    Go Pens!
  • I read the the future plans and they look great! You guys do great work and we as a community LOVE IT! So for that I thank you. I know your busy with the new Guild battles and new units coming up for the movies but I noticed you menationed a dark side TB map. If you haven't started working on it I'm sure the community would love to maybe take a public poll on where the empire should strike. My only concern is I don't want a flip flop of Hoth, I'd like something new and exciting like Scariff!
  • Hopefuffly the death star isn't implemented otherwise Rolo‚ Leia and CLS could OS it without any need of space ship. Question to the devs. Do you plan to double damages for any new characters and what is the interest of any game mechanics if toons cannot resist two consecutive shots ?
  • MrPosz wrote: »
    So according to this

"Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™
    Our first character from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of Star Wars are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."

We will get a character from The Last Jedi in december. Any ideas who it will be? As they said it will be variaton of character we already know... then it might be Luke?

Eternally Falling Han Solo
  • Looks good. Content isn't too much - you always have the option to ignore the parts of the game you don't enjoy.

I wouldn't mind a bit of QOL polish added to the game in between the new modes and characters being added, but all told, I'd prefer to have too much to do than too little.
  • Joost
    233 posts Member
    Awesome!!!
  • Jamesm
    863 posts Member
    So my guess is that territory wars will fall under the guild events banner. So i could see them rotating LS TB, DS TB, Territory wars. That was its actually not adding tons more time needed I the game.
  • Jamesm wrote: »
    So my guess is that territory wars will fall under the guild events banner. So i could see them rotating LS TB, DS TB, Territory wars. That was its actually not adding tons more time needed I the game.

That would be a good idea.
  • This amazing deal with google play really makes me think I should be on android any hint of an apple version? Even maybe let us know if apple said no.

Let's not forgot the free K2 giveaway. I know it's more up to apple and android but, could cg maybe at least say something if apple is anti promotions
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    utterly lost by what you are trying to say tbh.

double damages for new characters?
    resist two consecutive shots? u mean dodge?
    why are we talking about the deathstar again?

No offense meant cause it seems like english isnt your native tongue but I truly dont know what answer you are looking for let alone the question.
  • JediJoeyA wrote: »
    I’m concerned, as an iOS user it seems as if you guys are leaving us out! What about us? Where’s the bonus for iOS users who loyally play the game and spend money on it. Are we forever left in the dark because we don’t have a google device? Are you doing this to get everyone to play your game on Google instead of Apple? Why the hate on iOS users?

Because Apple didn't pay promo money? Blame Apple.