Old Ben tenacity

Napoli
544 posts Member
For those who use Old Ben, have you noticed a Tenacity level at which he avoids stuns on a decent basis? I am giving serious thought to putting a zeta on his Devoted Protector ability, but if he gets stunned early it has very limited value by the time he gets his turn back and taunts. I have some decent HP and Defense on him so he does stick around for a good while, but may invest in some tenacity if it is feasible.

Replies

• just do speed IMHO, one guild mate and I run him with the fastest speed set
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You probably should just use a fast Rex or Chirrut.
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    just do speed IMHO, one guild mate and I run him with the fastest speed set

I've given some thought to that @Shankssempai, but my only decent speed set is on R2. How fast is your Old Ben speed?
  • Napoli wrote: »

I've given some thought to that @Shankssempai, but my only decent speed set is on R2. How fast is your Old Ben speed?

I’m the guildie in question, 237
  • Mazurka wrote: »
    Napoli wrote: »

I’m the guildie in question, 237

Your Old Ben is 237? Schnikeys!
  • Napoli
    544 posts Member
    A little bit of relevant feedback:

Today, I am experimenting with zCassian in my team (zzCLS/R2z2/OB/Zolo/zCassian). His zeta really beefs up Ben, both in terms of HP as well as the Tenacity referred to in the post. It has been so effective on offense, I am considering not doing the zeta on OB as the Cassian zeta seems to do just as much - just earlier in the battle. Additionally, if I put a third zeta on the CLS leader ability and have three team members who do AoE debuffs, itw could be a dream against still-frustrating Rex squads.

At the same time, the limited feedback I have is that zCassian hasn't made a difference on defense (i.e., not harder, not easier). So if there is no difference on defense but I melt every CLS squad like butter with zCassian instead of Leia, I may stick with it and skip the Old Ben zeta.

The Tenacity Up to start the battle on Old Ben is really, really nice.