Endurance vs Chimaera

So if the endurance uses convergence to give its ships damage immunity and then the chimaera uses strategic dominance, what will happen? Does the target ship still get defeated even though it has damage immunity?

Replies

• Can't say with 100% certainty, but it appears the chimara is not inflicting damage, it is flat out obliterating a single ship and NOT damaging it like tarkins tie fighter squadron attack.

Hope that makes sense...
  • yeah seems like one ship will be taken out but the rest will not be dealt the special damage the ability dishes out...
  • The ship strategy post said that it can be used to take out an annoying taunter with damage immunity.
  • The ship strategy post said that it can be used to take out an annoying taunter with damage immunity.

Thanks! Didn’t see that earlier
  • What is the chimera?
  • Boi
  • Chimera will kill the battle ship arena like CLS did ... congrats EA !!
  • Yeah, it probably will, considering it even increases cooldowns on enemy Capital Ship, so the Tie Attack of the Executrix may not come in time to have a chance at bringing the enemy ship team down under Chimera lead.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    C3hyp77 wrote: »
    Chimera will kill the battle ship arena like CLS did ... congrats EA !!
    Like the Fleet arena is anything but Dead since the beginning ? With AI being even worse than in normal Arena and everyone playing the same team lol.
    Finally an addition to the Fleet, I thought EA had forgotten about them entirely...
  • It beats the endurance damaGe immunity, ahnold101 said it did
  • It beats the endurance damaGe immunity, ahnold101 said it did

I think he said, that the iniatial target gets destroyed through the immunity. The damage to the rest of the team should not be dealt.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It beats the endurance damaGe immunity, ahnold101 said it did

They could change it just prior to release.

Ooops! To soon? ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    The question is, can Chimaera special at 4 turns cooldown and 147 speed be triggered before Executrix 5 turns cooldown and 165 speed?

Because if not, at least on offense, Executrix still will be the best ship and farming Phoenix ships and spending resources to get a maxed Chimaera is just bait.

Isn't weird that YouTubers video doesn't show any fight against Executrix. That's why, seems fishy to me.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »
    The question is, can Chimaera special at 4 turns cooldown and 147 speed be triggered before Executrix 5 turns cooldown and 165 speed?

Because if not, at least on offense, Executrix still will be the best ship and farming Phoenix ships and spending resources to get a maxed Chimaera is just bait.

Isn't weird that YouTubers video doesn't show any fight against Executrix. That's why, seems fishy to me.

In just a raw speed race Thrawn wins easily. And that doesn't even factor in the TM gain from TFP that neutralizes speed even more.
  • SpeedRacer wrote: »

In just a raw speed race Thrawn wins easily. And that doesn't even factor in the TM gain from TFP that neutralizes speed even more.
    I'm not so sure of that. Really like to see any video of a battle between them before decide to buy packs.

But probably won't be any, since youtubers already posted their video and it's very weird none of against Executrix.