First Order vs Speed

Consider the squad setup of:

Phasma(L)
FOO
FOTP
FO Storm Trooper
Kylo Ren

The synergy is obviously great but I would assume they'd get smashed going up against a high speed squad lead by QGJ for example. Is this correct?

A First Order squad would be fun to use but there is no heal so the only practical use would be in arena

Replies

• i love the synergy of fo team, but due to lower speed of team and no heal you will lose 2 toons minimum in first round before your turn starts (against droid teams thats usually 2-3 toons left with 30% or less health). The key of the team is FOO pinning shot that starts a show. If your team is alive at this point, its a win. Phasma and kylo will follow with aoe attack and than fotp.

Because of lack of healing and speed stormtrooper doesnt have a room in this squad. I would prefer either poe or luminara:
  • Yeah I totally agree about the storm trooper - he offers little.

It's a shame because I would like to build a First Order team but like you said, they would get destroyed by Speed

Thanks for your feedback though
  • My suggestion is to replace FOO and FOST with Daka and Doku. They are working better when maxed in this combination, for me anyway.
  • I agree with Daka but there must be a better F2P option instead of Dooku?
  • Wait until they get a speed leadership (General Hux?)
  • I thought QGJ was the speed leader?
  • Ivan_Drago
    639 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I agree with Daka but there must be a better F2P option instead of Dooku?
    Dooku is amazing, one of top chars in the game hands down.

With that said, the above team doesn't have any chance at all in arena. You will lose all dps before your first turn, FOTP goes down immediately followed by foo, and that's when your first turn comes.
  • Fair points

It's early days... I guess I'd like to present something to the arena other than Lumi/Sid/GS/Phas ...it's the same old same old

I would like to see scoundrel or empire squads gain some popularity just for the sake of variety