It felt symbolic to me to see poor QGJ standing there...

Replies

• Poe did his part and even has a little steam left. I have these same 5 toons but they are not arena level, they work great in GW. Who else did Jinn have? Why didn't you kill him first?

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • MufasaBigD wrote: »
    Who else did Jinn have? Why didn't you kill him first?
    I kill enemies in the order in which they matter. It is renegadeSeraph's arena team. I will likely fight it again tonight.
  • Must be a scary team if QGJ matters the least.
  • RonTom wrote: »
    Must be a scary team if QGJ matters the least.

Probably QGJ acted, then he demolished everyone else before QGJ could act again
  • I am just really surprised the #1 team isnt poggle led gs 86 poe and one more turn meter manipulator.
  • I'll leave QGJ a lot of times if I can burn down the heavy hitters in the team. His main attack isn't that bad. I tend to go for debuff over buffing so not scared of his offense up.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Scinful wrote: »
    I'll leave QGJ a lot of times if I can burn down the heavy hitters in the team. His main attack isn't that bad. I tend to go for debuff over buffing so not scared of his offense up.

People overestimate him. His attacks seem to get deflected a lot. His 75% assist sure doesn't seem to be 75% to me. Not without irony, people who think he is uber usually don't even have him lol.

Don't get me wrong.., hes still good, and his leadership and kit should keep him viable for at least 2 months. :D
  • Finally someone from my server. You are Mephisto Resurected and Renegade Seraph is at the top 5-10 almost always. Been regularly in top 10,but have no time nor willingness to keep there. Boro_Smooth
  • Finally someone from my server. You are Mephisto Resurected and Renegade Seraph is at the top 5-10 almost always. Been regularly in top 10,but have no time nor willingness to keep there. Boro_Smooth

Boro, they have made my team considerably more ineffective by allowing multiple attacks from the other team to go first.... and my team is pretty good. Almost max gear on all toons. 6 7 7 5 6 stars on HK 88 86 Poe and Poggle with 6-7 abilities all on where they matter. When even teams with moderate damage get 7 attacks before me I lose 2 toons in round 1. So I am dropping out of the competition. I'll just do my daily 5 and be top 30.... Save my crystals for chromium packs....
  • Yeah. Been talking bout me, but anyway, I'm not goin to refresh PVP as well with crystals and I ain't got time for timely sniping at certain time in the arena, so I'm in the same boat.
  • MufasaBigD wrote: »
    Who else did Jinn have? Why didn't you kill him first?
    I kill enemies in the order in which they matter. It is renegadeSeraph's arena team. I will likely fight it again tonight.

Who the hell is that and what is his arena team?