5* Dooku Demo

Replies

• MenaceTEC wrote: »
    This thread makes me lol

Oh the seething rage... Let the hate flow through you.

.... Lol

Do not hesitate, strike him down with all your anger and hatred, and your transformation to the dark side will be complete.
    Kaninchen wrote: »
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    Kaninchen wrote: »
    First of all, I have nothing against you and don't like trolling, so you don't think I'm raging or something.

But you are wrong. I run Kylo AND Sid and never had a problem with Dooku.

In fact, I usually use them both to take out Dooku, as Sid basic with heal immunity + Kylo's Outrage usually nearly kill him (if Kylo is under 50%, it usually indeed kill him). And my Kylo and Sid are lvl 67 and I'm talking about the lvl 70 Dookus I face in arena every day.

He is annoying (oh God, I hate when he counters twice and then hits twice in his turn), but even in this case he's not nearly OP.

Not even with Phasma. I prefer facing a Phasma + Dooku team a hundred times than a Phasma + Kylo one (or FOTP, or FOO).

Edit: typos.

@Kaninchen

All I ever did was recount how a single battle facing him went. Has he been more than an annoyance before meh... Debatable.

I didn't say it was normal. I didn't say RNG wasn't against me this particular time.

Ok, I see, but in this case the problem is RNG, not Dooku being a broken char, don't you agree?

However you want to word it.

The combination of his skills with RNG even more opponent proc rates for AI have been widely discussed. Perhaps his proc with the bad RNG combined?

Dunno wasn't calling for a nerf. I've farmed my own Dooku to 4+ stars from nodes lol working on 5*

Read my quote above. All these trolls raging for the home team is bull tho. Just read the thread I linked.

Every other person says they avoid Dooku. Even quoted above "he's the #1 offender" next to Dakka.

They want to avoid him because they all have lumi

Dooku counter lumi pretty hard (if the stun works)

And alot of people run lumi as there healer so if dooku kills lumi or stuns her they become useless
  • *grabs popcorn*
    Hey guys, what did i miss?
  • Red_Glare wrote: »
    *grabs popcorn*

Nothing much, just another kid crying OP because he can't handle the game. Nothing different from a hundred other threads.
    One of the most broken characters in this game.

Lvl 65 5* Dooku kills off a full health lvl 70 6* Kylo and lvl 70 6* Sid.

He kills off my Phasma leaving it 2 vs 1. Sids turn the result is a loss.

Lol

Funny, literally the same thing just happened to me so it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

I had 3 v 1, My Phasma Lumi and QGJ v Dooku with low health, Dooku killed Phasma and Lumi went for kill shot which Dooku evaded and then doubled stunned jedi and attacked like 8 staright times for the win. One of craziest I have seen in this game.
  • @Brownie

Did you read this thread before you posted?

Your opening yourself to being called a liar... Blah blah blah from all the trolls! You must agree with them or else!
  • Red_Glare wrote: »
    *grabs popcorn*

Nothing much, just another kid crying OP because he can't handle the game. Nothing different from a hundred other threads.

Nothing but another homer.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member

Lol

Im not even going to waste time explaining why this is such and inaccurate, incorrect, and invalid claim.......... Smh
  • Abyss wrote: »

Lol

Im not even going to waste time explaining why this is such and inaccurate, incorrect, and invalid claim.......... Smh

Yes your right I'm the only one...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    It's actually really simple: people are convinced by evidence. Show us a (not-obviously-altered) video of one of these "Dooku attacks 8 times in a row and kills 2 guys at full health with more HP than him with no help" events, and everyone will agree with you and maybe even CG will look into it.
    The title says "demo", so... show us a demo.
    Until then, it's just the usual exaggerations. Saying we don't believe it happened doesn't mean we are saying you don't believe it happened. Maybe you do. So nobody is calling you a liar. They are just saying it makes no sense given their own experiences.
    I have fought with and against Dooku literally hundreds of times, and I have never seen anything remotely like this. The most I have ever seen is 5 attacks in a row, and only 4 at most against one target.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
    I didn't say it was normal. I didn't say RNG wasn't against me this particular time.

Problem is it is not believable. You tried to hard when trying to make up the case.
  • Which heroes do you absolutely dread facing and avoid battling if possible?

For example I avoid Daka, Poe, Fives, IG-88 and IG-86.
    Rey and Dooku
    Phasma
    Dooku
    Sid
    Kylo
    Rey

First turn speed, multi attacks, and heal immunity in that order. I'm mostly talking GW.

I would throw poe in there somewhere, but it depends on how many times he lands expose. I can deal with turn meter and taunt. If expose lands on a few characters though....
    Dooku as I use Lumi. If he gets that stun or ability block on her 1st turn, I'm mostly done. Otherwise he's a nobody. I gotta start working on high DPS toons so I can be rid of healers...

Edit: GS, Daka, 88,Phasma as leader (her team sometimes proc like every move). In sequence. Of course, the proper support has to be there for the above toons to really aggravate me.
    Ragabash wrote: »
    Before the update, decent Poe teams were a nightmare, even with Poe on my team. It was like tossing a coin and praying mine starts first.

The top 5 for me right now would be (not in that order):

GS: Can easily 1 shot anyone with lucky geonosian assist.

Phasma: Sometimes it's one of those days when the enemy team goes crazy on assists. Can turn a match around with her turn meter increase.

Dooku: Attacking him is like hitting a hedgehog. Unnaturally high chance on 2×attack for the AI, the crazy speed combined with the lightning opener can easily mess up my tactics.

QGJ: Strong assist attack, very dangerous when he's got the leader position. The dispell can mess up a Poe team AND step in for Poggle at the same time. Plus these guys always add another prio glasscannon so you cannot / should not focus him first. (hello there, FOTP)

Aayla Secura: A very rare character and I thank the force it being so. Strong counter-attacks, stuns on a crit, hits very hard, has high hp. Nasty.
    FO team (Phasma, Kylo, fotp and any other two toons)

Poogle
    Daka
    Dooku
    I get annoyed as F facing Phasma / Dooku / Daka / Poe teams because I'm stunned all day but very beatable team.

I know I may lose facing QJG/Rey/Poe/Old Ben/FOTP when they crit & one hit
    Rey.
    Dooku.
    GS.
    Fives.

Yes I said Fives. High star'd with good gear and he seems like nothing more than an irritant... but he's actually preparing to kill your last two toons on his own at the end.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    5s + Dooku + Kylo - all those **** counters!!!
    VaderJK12 wrote: »
    Definitely Dooku. He's #1. The 100% counter is so annoying. Others I tend to avoid:

Kylo - AOE plus counter
    Rey - she hits real hard
    Daka - her revive seems to occur every time but I will take her out first.
    Sid - his dodge verse Jedi is a PITA
    yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    Sid-because of the resists from my Jedi
    Dooku-Because of the stuns and extra attacks against my Jedi
    Rey- because if I don't kill her right away, she will kill one of mine.
    Maxed out Daka, the AI always seems to get a key revive or stun at the most inopportune time
    the 5th would be either GS, or one of the hard hitting droids because if they are all together, you have to choose who to kill first but that means that the other two are going to put a hurting on you.

The funny thing is that I used to HATE kylo and cringed every time I faced him. However, since I got Yoda, I actually WANT to face Kylo. A well timed buff steal and battle meditation means great things happen for my team. The best was yesterday when my team had Foresight and Retribution. Kylo did an AOE and all 5 of my guys attacked him. Great stuff really.
    Dooku
    Daka
    Geo
    Poe
    Sidious
    Bon_El wrote: »
    yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.

Agree. Dooku, Daka, Sid, Kylo, Poe gets my vote for most annoying. So far I've refused to get Dooku because he cheats with AI and I just don't like him. Many, many times he starts the battle(1), you hit with AoE, he's goes off 4 times, then you hit him & he goes off another 4 times! That's 9 out of the 1st 11 attacks all Dooku & it's just not right. He's never once done that when I've borrowed him from an ally.
    Sid and Dooku. I run a Jedi team, you know why
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    Qgj, dooku, and gs. Op speed.
    bbmiLo wrote: »
    Kylo, hits hard, high hp, and you can't hit him because AI resets cooldown almost everytime then he does that AOE.
    If that's not enough, the nightmare combo I hate facing: Dooku+Kylo+Fives.
    SDziad wrote: »
    My most hated team:
    Phasma as leader. Too much attacks at once.
    Sidious because of Health Immunity (using Barriss just for it is a waste of place)
    Daka - Stun, Healing and Reviving. Enough.
    Geo. Soldier - Annoying bug with high health and deadly power. FOTP, Rey and Leia are nothing compared to this.
    Dooku - Mess the fight with his Attacks and Stuns.

All toons from this team are Dark Side. Seems legit.
    Old_Tallen wrote: »
    Dooku

That's all, can handle anything else with ease, but Dooku's insane multi stun opener and high speed causes problems when he is fully geared.

If I had to choose another 4 it'd be

Rey, who can 1-shot toons in certain setups
    Poe, don't really avoid Poe but it's definitely a consideration, at max gear he's a beast even after the nerf.
    GS if and only if teamed with a max geared Poggle.
    FOTP if grouped with Phasma as leader and Kylo

But generally just Dooku.
    Irul wrote: »
    Rey

Poe

Leia

Dooku

Daka
    Rey

Poe

Leia

Dooku

Daka

Actually the first 3 are though and cause problem. Dooku and Daka are more annoying but do not cause defeat usually. Dooku is great on offense.
    Rey
    Dooku
    Poggle
    Old Daka
    Ouchie wrote: »
    I won't challenge someone with Phasma as leader and Dooku on the team. I really don't feel like seeing Dooku hit me 10 times in a row!
    Algren wrote: »
    I avoid anyone with daka or dooku like the plague. All about that stun, give me a leia or a fotp anyday, but if either dooku or daka get just one stun off (and they do often enough) i lose. Don't care about her revive or his counter cos i one shot them both, but my droid team relies heavily on decimating within one round, if i lose one toon for that round I'm out!

Other than when stunned i haven't lost an arena battle in ages, unfortunately almost everyone in the top 40 of my server has at least one of those two, and their stun rates are ridiculous, so I'm struggling to break top 20 purely because of them

To be fair though it is good these droid teams do have at least one weakness otherwise it would be kinda dull!
  • Triqui wrote: »

Problem is it is not believable. You tried to hard when trying to make up the case.

Yep all examples given must be made up cause you say so.
  • I stay away from Dooku and Daka combos. I've been stunned too many times
    Gonakin wrote: »
    In order: Dooku (not as much now that I finally got a speed squad); GS (just so much damage); Old-Ben (ability block in my entire squad? Oh dayum); Ewok Elder (revive OP); Darth Sidious (my two healers squad gets dumpstered by him).
    Dvarik wrote: »
    Probably GS, Poe, Qui-Gon, Obi-wan, Leia.

They're all individually beatable, but they're the five I find most annoying. Dooku may potentially be up there too when he's at 7 stars and fully geared.
    slampdx wrote: »
    Dooku
    Daka
    Dooku
    Daka
    Dooku
    Harmson wrote: »

Bastage was last on my last pvp battle. Down to him and my Lumi and poggle. He took them both down. Lumi he hit 4 times and a lightning strike and she never even got an attack off...... How can he hit someone 5 times in a row? I can imagine 4 times.. Counter x2 and then attack x2 but not followed by a lightning hit..
    Algren wrote: »
    Everytime he hits out of turn ie. Counter or bonus he has a chance to fill his meter and have a proper attack. Thatll be the lightning at the end
    Fenrir823 wrote: »
    Dooku, Phasma and 5s
    Triqui wrote: »

20 people complaining because they dont kbow gow to face a dooku isnt evidence...
  • MenaceTEC
    670 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Kwynne4444 wrote: »

20 people complaining because they dont kbow gow to face a dooku isnt evidence...

K...

20 trolls rooting for the home team must be.
  • Yes, a lot of people try to avoid Dooku in that Thread. That doesn't change the fact that you made uo the story in the OP. You tried to fake a story about Dooku, and went too far with the whole thing of him killing 3 chars, 2 of them full health, 5 levels above him, and with more stars.

About your point of "home teams".... I don't use Dooku. He is totally fine tho.

K...

20 trolls rooting for the home team must be.

Think about it thats 20 people out of the 1000s who play the game and none of them has shown a video of dooku attacking 6 or 8 times in a row....
  • Triqui wrote: »
    Yes, a lot of people try to avoid Dooku in that Thread. That doesn't change the fact that you made uo the story in the OP. You tried to fake a story about Dooku, and went too far with the whole thing of him killing 3 chars, 2 of them full health, 5 levels above him, and with more stars.

Just keep saying it's not true even when two others have the same experience in the last day.

Lol.... Just... Lol

You guys need to get your line straight.
    Yes, a lot of people try to avoid Dooku in that Thread. That doesn't change the fact that you made uo the story in the OP. You tried to fake a story about Dooku, and went too far with the whole thing of him killing 3 chars, 2 of them full health, 5 levels above him, and with more stars.

Just keep saying it's not true even when two others have the same experience in the last day.

Lol.... Just... Lol

Or you could provide some evidence especially how appearntly people are "experiencing it"
  • I beat a seven star lvl 70 Dooku with a full lvl 70 7* team maybe 20 minutes ago.

GW battle I won. Zero losses and full health after the battle.

Yep that happened too! You win some you lose some.

The point of this thread has become how intolerant a few member of this board have become. If someone doesn't agree with you shallow arguments they must be liars!

K. At this point I walk away from ignorant and indignant people. Rage on boys.
  • Kwynne4444 wrote: »

Lol.... Just... Lol

Or you could provide some evidence especially how appearntly people are "experiencing it"

@Kwynne4444 how should I do that? I've quoted two others one in this thread one in another who said the same thing? They must be liars too.
  • Kwynne4444
    161 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    They are most likely exaggerating but if it was really true people would be posting it on YouTube or any other video website

EDIT:Posting*
    They are most likely exaggerating but if it was really true people would be losting it on YouTube or any other video website

Yep. You don't agree must be liars!
    @Brownie

Your opening yourself to being called a liar... Blah blah blah from all the trolls! You must agree with them or else!

lol unfortunately I did not...haha bring it on
  • Brownie wrote: »
    @Brownie

lol unfortunately I did not...haha bring it on

Lol
    They are most likely exaggerating but if it was really true people would be losting it on YouTube or any other video website

All i said is that they exaggerated, tons of people do it on a daily basis...

All im really saying is you can claim anything you want to but have the evidence to back it up

Lol.... Just... Lol

Who else had the experience of a 5* Dooku killing a damaged Phasma, and a full health 6* Kylo and full health 6* Sid by himself without other help? Didn't read anything like that in the quotes you provided.

You should try to be more moderste when you fake up stories. You went too far in this one.

All i said is that they exaggerated, tons of people do it on a daily basis...

All im really saying is you can claim anything you want to but have the evidence to back it up

I stated previously I don't have a recorder on my phone.

I doubt 99% of the players do. I'd have to record every battle with the off chance this happens again.

Already said I've beat harder teams in GW unscathed.

I also recounted almost the entire battle on page 1.

I know accepting it would imply there was an off chance Dooku goes nuts and nukes a team. But it happens. I didn't call for a nerf I think it's funny people say that to me.

My post history is clear. Any nerf hurts all players. We all share the same options lol.

Anyway... I don't fear Dooku.