5* Dooku Demo

Replies

• Brownie wrote: »
    MenaceTEC wrote: »
    One of the most broken characters in this game.

Lvl 65 5* Dooku kills off a full health lvl 70 6* Kylo and lvl 70 6* Sid.

He kills off my Phasma leaving it 2 vs 1. Sids turn the result is a loss.

Lol

Funny, literally the same thing just happened to me so it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

I had 3 v 1, My Phasma Lumi and QGJ v Dooku with low health, Dooku killed Phasma and Lumi went for kill shot which Dooku evaded and then doubled stunned jedi and attacked like 8 staright times for the win. One of craziest I have seen in this game.

@Triqui ... 1

Are you reading anything or just raging?
  • Harmson wrote: »
    yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.

Bastage was last on my last pvp battle. Down to him and my Lumi and poggle. He took them both down. Lumi he hit 4 times and a lightning strike and she never even got an attack off...... How can he hit someone 5 times in a row? I can imagine 4 times.. Counter x2 and then attack x2 but not followed by a lightning hit..

@Triqui ... 2
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Brownie wrote: »
    One of the most broken characters in this game.

Lvl 65 5* Dooku kills off a full health lvl 70 6* Kylo and lvl 70 6* Sid.

He kills off my Phasma leaving it 2 vs 1. Sids turn the result is a loss.

Lol

Funny, literally the same thing just happened to me so it makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

I had 3 v 1, My Phasma Lumi and QGJ v Dooku with low health, Dooku killed Phasma and Lumi went for kill shot which Dooku evaded and then doubled stunned jedi and attacked like 8 staright times for the win. One of craziest I have seen in this game.

@Triqui ... 1

Are you reading anything or just raging?

Are you resding what he posted? Those were Jedi, who Dooku can stun with his basic attack. Yours werent jedi, so thst cant happen. He didn't claim that his charscters hsd more stars than the Dooku and didn't claim they were full health. He even provided an explanation of how it worked, with the stuns and Evades.

That is why nobody is saying he lies, his story, although diffcult to happen, is within the reslm of the possible. You went too far away in your fake story and also failed to provide an explanation of how did Dooku +25000 HP before dying. That is why I suggest you to moderate your fake stories. Would you have said that the chars were wounded, or have said that they were QGJ and Lumi (two Jedi that Dooku can stun with the basic if RNG falls in your side) then it could have passed as believable. You went too far.
  • Smh...
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    So to summarize your argument as I see it: "Lots of people in this other thread say Dooku is annoying, which proves that he can take out 2 full-health guys 5 levels higher with a combined HP total close to 3x his own. Everyone with extensive experience using Dooku who says this is impossible is a troll."
    Sorry, that's not working for me.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • MeetraSurik
    313 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Qeltar wrote: »
    So to summarize your argument as I see it: "Lots of people in this other thread say Dooku is annoying, which proves that he can take out 2 full-health guys 5 levels higher with a combined HP total close to 3x his own. Everyone with extensive experience using Dooku who says this is impossible is a troll."
    Sorry, that's not working for me.

He's trolling.

Edit: If not, Poe's law dictates we consider him trolling until he actually posts something that's actually meaningful.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Harmson wrote: »
    yeah, dooku seems like the #1 offender for a lot of people. they should have thought about his 100% counter during creation. maybe if he counters 100% after his first teammates death. its not like he kills a lot of my characters, its just a psychological thing that i KNOW he is going to hit me AT LEAST once every time i attack him.

Bastage was last on my last pvp battle. Down to him and my Lumi and poggle. He took them both down. Lumi he hit 4 times and a lightning strike and she never even got an attack off...... How can he hit someone 5 times in a row? I can imagine 4 times.. Counter x2 and then attack x2 but not followed by a lightning hit..

@Triqui ... 2

Same thing. Lumi and Poggle aren't Kylo and don't have 15000 HP. Lumi is a Jedi, that Dooku csn stun. He didn't claim they were full health. And he gave an explanation of how happened, which you didn't (you explained the battle detailed... up to that point).It It is not that Dooku can't do incredible things. He does. He is a very RNG based char and sometimes he goes nuts, like Daka or Boba.

It is that you went too far, imho.
  • What bothers me is that he displays some knowledge of the English language here and there, yet can't distinguish between your and you're...

Otherwise a very obvious troll
  • Where does 15000 hp come from.

All I see is hypocrisy and exaggeration.

Same someone said 25khp.

I just checked my Kylo has 12000 hp. Sid has 8000 roughly 20k combined.

Let's see, 2x hit can be well north of 5k from the Dooku in question. He gets 4x per 1 attack. Already said he got the weird extra lightning seemly every turn. He gets 2 turns per attack.

I probably should have used Kylo Aoe to get his counter but I used his special and it missed. Already said that too.
  • Aeriy wrote: »
    What bothers me is that he displays some knowledge of the English language here and there, yet can't distinguish between your and you're...

Otherwise a very obvious troll

Lol this comment wasn't a troll?

Sorry I rely on auto correct when I write. I also write in script form, usually not on a phone.

Oh and that's what I pay editors for.
  • MenaceTEC wrote: »
    I just checked my Kylo has 12000 hp. Sid has 8000 roughly 20k combined..
    You are forgetting that your original made up story had a Phasma too.

Final showdown. Ai turn I have a nearly dead pahsma and full health Sid and Kylo.

• DarkHelmut
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Count Dooku is my favourite toon. I got him just before the end of the $5 dollar sith starter pack and have loved him ever since. He has saved me from the jaws of defeat time and time again. I face him a lot every day too. I just avoid using aoe and kill him last...same with Fives and Kylo Ren with his counter buff up.

He is not OP. He's perfect considering he's a 100 year old former Jedi Master and a Dark Lord of the Sith.

Long live Darth Tyranus!
    Post edited by DarkHelmut on
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Final showdown. Ai turn I have a nearly dead pahsma and full health Sid and Kylo.

Yeah. So it is not 20k HP combined, it is the 8200 of a conservative gear 7 lvl 70 6* Sid plus 12200 of a conservative gear 7 lvl 70 6* Kylo plus the damage done to take down Phasma. At the very least, 22k. With higher gear or a healthier Phasma, more than that.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Let's see, 2x hit can be well north of 5k from the Dooku in question.
    Only if he crits twice. His basic attack is only in the 1.7k to 2k range.
    He gets 4x per 1 attack.
    Rarely. And only if he counters. And that's not enough to take out Kylo and Sid. Even remotely.
    Already said he got the weird extra lightning seemly every turn. He gets 2 turns per attack.
    No, he didn't.

Even if Dooku attacked 8 times in a row (which he didn't) and 2 of which were lightning (which they weren't) and 3 of the 6 basic attacks were crits... guess what? That STILL isn't enough to kill both of those guys.
    Your story doesn't add up. Sorry. You are misremembering what happened.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Triqui wrote: »

Yeah. So it is not 20k HP combined, it is the 8200 of a conservative gear 7 lvl 70 6* Sid plus 12200 of a conservative gear 7 lvl 70 6* Kylo plus the damage done to take down Phasma. At the very least, 22k. With higher gear or a healthier Phasma, more than that.

What?

My tentative hold on English doesn't understand this scripture.

Phasma near dead... Perhaps that's not clear. She didn't survive the AI round unfortunately no. Already said this...

AI turn. Kills Phasma. Sid goes. 4x counter and a lightning. So I assume here he hits all rolls? 2 counters 100% fill. Lightning let's just forget that for now. So Sid is down to let's say 2k hp.

Here I SHOULD have used Kylo AOe to get his counter. I used his special it missed.

AI turn. Sid hit 2x and dead.

same thing happens to Kylo. Though now that I think of it had I used his aoe I probably would have won.

Said that before too.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    For everyone currently with a headache from all the op's epic fails in this thread, i figured I'd share some more quotes from a guy that raged about the Poe nerf by insulting and blaming f2p players for it. Remember these when trying to reason with a guy who bragged about getting a refund but continues to play the game with the benefits of a p2w account.

When discussing the rotation of chromium to f2p:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/13198/so-what-am-i-paying-for-again/p4
    The idea that you own nothing when you spend money is insane. That is certainly not how the other games I have played have done business. Honestly not how my own experience dealing with EA or Apple went either. Let's not digress...
    Telaan wrote: »
    Name one game where you actually "own" something you've purchased as a microtransaction.
    If I spend my money on anything I own it. To use until it's exhaustion or in perpetuity as I see fit.

Talking about it any further violates the forum guidelines.

His response to threads about Poe before the nerf:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/92997#Comment_92997
    Stop crying about Poe.

Life's hard.

In reaction to the Poe nerf:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/11780/quiet-speed-nerf-to-poe
    That's too much I as well am seeking a refund.

Too much...

So don't give yourself a migraine trying to talk sense into this guy.

• Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016

Phasma near dead... Perhaps that's not clear. She didn't survive the AI round unfortunately no. Already said this...
    Near dead, but still need to die so she takes a hit at least. Hence, that 5* Dooku needs to do at least 22000+ damage, the 20500 or so to kill those 2 hypothethical and figurative Kylo and Sid, plus a hit to kill the imaginary Phasma.

AI turn. Kills Phasma. Sid goes. 4x counter and a lightning. So I assume here he hits all rolls? 2 counters 100% fill. Lightning let's just forget that for now. So Sid is down to let's say 2k hp.
    Does not work that way. He does 2x counter at best, then it is his turn, if he attacks he does 2x attacks, but can't lightning. At best, with all RNG on his side, he would counterattack, gain 40%/TM, proc extra attack, gain 40% TM. His turn, act, proc extra attack, his TM is empty now. To do the 4x attacks +/lightning he needs to proc from an assist of someone else, like another char attscking and calling Phasma proc, of do the inverse order: attack first, then be attacked and fill TM on counterattacks. But he can't do that because he is busy killing Phasma.
    It worked in the other guy story, because he attscked Luminara. So 2x counters, 2x regular attacks, stun the Jedi, turn goes back to him instantly, lightning. But your story has no Jedis.
    same thing happens to Kylo.
    Not possible to do same thing to Kylo, assuming that your imaginary lightning that attacked your fake Sid right the turn before has a cooldown as the normal one. Also, Kylo has 12000+ HP unlike Sid, need more to kill him.

Your story does not work. The story of the other guys in this thread, about chain-stunning Luminara and such, do work. Thst is why no body is freaking out about it, RNG happens and dooku is a RNG-happy guy. But yours doesn't work, you stretched it too much.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Also:
    Per your story, you attacked Dooku with Outrage with s full health Kylo. As a free advice: most the time it is better to use it once you are below 50% HP.
    I beat a seven star lvl 70 Dooku with a full lvl 70 7* team maybe 20 minutes ago.

GW battle I won. Zero losses and full health after the battle.

Yep that happened too! You win some you lose some.

The point of this thread has become how intolerant a few member of this board have become. If someone doesn't agree with you shallow arguments they must be liars!

K. At this point I walk away from ignorant and indignant people. Rage on boys.

So you make a topic with DEMO and Dooku being OP (say you are not claiming for a nerf but just point this out because sh*ts and giggles), then you find friends with the ridiculous same claim, you link stoopid stuff from a poll about which character is most ANNOYING, then you keep ranting about Dooku being OP again and calling everyone that reasons with logic trolls. W/e I'm done feeding you and so should others.

1 outrage from Kylo should have 1 shotted a Dooku. I'm sorry maybe Angry Birds is more your level of gaming.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
    This thread makes me lol

Oh the seething rage... Let the hate flow through you.

.... Lol

y0w0KLQ.jpg
  • These boards really need an ignore function...or at least an ignore MenaceTEC one. :)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Lol is all I can say to this. I like Dooku, he's a clutch player for me sometimes, but he's squishy and has little use beyond the counter/stun. So much so that I'm thinking of swapping him out for Ventress.

Unless you can give us a video, you can colour me sceptical.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    These boards really need an ignore function...or at least an ignore MenaceTEC one. :)

Qft. He's the latter day Ewok, only half as toxic, yet twice as stubborn.
  • Moved to character feedback section
  • What are you on about still boys? Lookin for ignore? Stop commenting on my threads. Oh that's wait your to immature to coexist with people who have other opinions.

Never in my life have I heard so much yelling and screaming. I forget sometimes I'm dealing with children.

Lol
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    What are you on about still boys? Lookin for ignore? Stop commenting on my threads. Oh that's wait your to immature to coexist with people who have other opinions.

Never in my life have I heard so much yelling and screaming. I forget sometimes I'm dealing with children.

Lol

How to lose at the Internet:
    - Create a thread crying about getting beat: ✓
    - Lie about the circumstances getting beat: ✓
    - Ask for nerf cause of being beat: ✓
    - Threaten to ignore while continuing to reply: ✓
    - Back peddle about asking for nerf: ✓

You're on a roll bro. Keep up the good work.

You're actually hearing yelling and screaming? Please consult a physician.
  • I suppose it COULD happen. Let's see, Sidious attacks dooku who counters x2 and gains turn meter. He casts lightning and double stuns. Hits Sidious twice again killing him. Then since Kylo is pretty slow and Dooku hellafast he could actualy have his meter full again before it's Kylos turn (presuming Kylo went just before Dooku killed Phasma). Hitting Kylo twice, Kylos down to 8000hp. Kylo attacks, dooku evades. Dooku goes, Guess what, the cooldown on lightning is up. Stuns Kylo, Kylos down to roughly 4000hp. Dooku wins.

So while I do agree with the fact that MenaceTEC is wrong in calling Dooku broken, what he's saying CAN actually happen within the rules of the game. But it's highly RNG dependant and will not happen often. Still doesn't make Dooku OP or broken, he's just a character that can win any watch when RNG is in his favour. But actually, that goes for LOADS of characters with % based proc rates.
  • When I first saw this thread a couple guys ago I agreed with others until tonight. In GW the AI Dooku hit me 5 times in a row first it was counter the bonus then counter again then Bonus again then counter again no bonus that time then he stunned my chewi but not before he killed my JC with his broken counter, bonus attacks.
  • Ravenclaw wrote: »
    When I first saw this thread a couple guys ago I agreed with others until tonight. In GW the AI Dooku hit me 5 times in a row first it was counter the bonus then counter again then Bonus again then counter again no bonus that time then he stunned my chewi but not before he killed my JC with his broken counter, bonus attacks.

Happened again I didn't lose but the broken counter.

I don't think it's intended to work as it does and there is always extra unexplainable lightning attacks. Anyway maybe I should try and catch it with a recording.