SAMCRO, Oytune, Lutz, Unkle Albert, BlowinLoadz, Vampire X, Shane Gooseman

Prev1
Aragorn_SAMCRO
71 posts Member
edited July 2016
As the title suggests, I'm looking for some of my server mates. It would be nice to know who is on my leaderboard with me. Our LB typically has the following names in the top 15.

SAMCRO (me)
Oytune
Lutz
Unkle Albert
MrBlowinLoadz
Vampire X
Pye
Wulfia
TopCat
DomLon
DK Shane Gooseman
JediMonster
Mol Eliza
drpepper12345
Post edited by Aragorn_SAMCRO on

Replies

• Come on guys don´t be shy! :smile: -Gonzi
    My Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes channel: youtube.com/channel/UChbo9FA2_LS9XqlQG1AqXMQ
  • Guess no one else is on this server haha
  • I'm in this server!! Strange to see my name up in lights!! What time zone are you in? I tend not to battle you to much so I'm guessing must be different to mine!
  • Hey there Pye! I'm UTC-6. I'm in Chicago in the U.S. How about you? My end time is coming up in about an hour and half. I have to usually battle you closer to my end times just because you are up there but I hate it when your Dooku goes first and stuns 2 right off the bat haha.
  • Ok that makes sense why I don't battle you often I'm in England! So my rise to the top will be before yours! Haha my dooku will be 7* for you tomorrow!!!!! Anybody you try to avoid? I always try to avoid jado unless he is still at number one!!
  • Oh nice, so you end way before me. Jado and DeuceTrik basically run the same teams. I usually try to avoid them. I will attack the Phasma + Daka + Dooku teams but the stun randomness could always go against you in a bad way. The droid teams are easy targets but I usually just try and fight the team I can jump to the highest spot with.

By the way I sent you a PM. Check your PM inbox. I need to start my climb now before end time :)
  • Good luck knocking me off top spot
  • Challenge accepted lol. Did you see my PM in your inbox?
    Hjbmc3N.jpg
  • I m not in that server
  • Well what server are you on then? Haha. What does your LB look like?
  • Kiora
    30 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Hi @Aragorn_SAMCRO, I play as Kiora and just in the last week or so started poking in at the top of our server. I managed to snake #1 from the usual suspects at my payout time today (6pm California time.)

Do you or @Pye have any notion of whether our server is considered difficult compared to others? I thought we had it relatively easy but I saw a few vids of people taking #1 with some teams that would have trouble cracking the top 50 on our server.

Thanks

b63t3oH.png
    Post edited by Kiora on
  • Hi Kiora, congrats on the numero uno spot!! Will be interesting to see what you drop down to being a new name in our top 10, not sure what samcro thinks but I don't think our server is as competitive as some despite it being a near launch day server! As far as I can tell there's only really jado who is a big spender and even that isn't getting him that far ahead of the rest of us f2p!
  • Hi Kiora,
    Nice to meet another person from our server! For a while I thought I was all alone. I'm central time so I'm 2 hours before you for end time. Congrats on cracking on the top 10.

I think we have had it relatively easy but I do think our server is competitive. Especially, since everyone is level capped now. I have seen the top 10 teams from about 30 different servers from my guild and chat that we use. Some of those are super competitive and are loaded with whales. And honestly, a lot of the teams on our our server are the same as theirs.

Jado is def a whale but he's not the only one. I have seen multiple 5* Bens roaming our server but those guys keep replacing them with 7* Qui, Geo, Dooku, Yoda etc, which are generally better units 7* vs 5*.

We all are generally using the same 10 toons on our server but with different combos. That's basically the same as other servers.

@Kiora and @Pye if you guys are interested, you can join the chat that I have and we can discuss strategy and coordinate the pvp end times for our server. Let me know if you are interested.
  • Pye
    9 posts Member
    How's your new team going samcro? I'm working to the same team as you at the min! But noticed you've not been ranking 1st recently?
  • My team is doing just fine. I have been ranking #1 here or there but mainly just Top 5 I'm fine with. Basically, I am only using the 5 fights given to me and not refreshing. I usually drop down to #20 and get back up to #3 area, rinse & repeat. I've been really busy at work lately so I haven't bothered refreshing arena battles.

I am really close on Rey & Anakin to 6*. How is your team currently? Do you drop down at all overnight?
  • Pye
    9 posts Member
    I tend to drop to mid teens most days and ranak first everyday ! Oh wow I'm jealous of a 6 star ani. I'm only working on qgj Rey and gs at the mo they should be ready to go soon
  • Oh nice. They are definitely a potent trio of toons. How far are you on Rey? She's viable at 5*. I have enough shards to promote Geo to 7* but I haven't really found that I need to yet. Plus, I'm weary of a potential nerf. He does just fine at 6*. I'm like 65/85 on Anakin so it's about a week away.

I'm having more fun in GW though. Since I rounded out my team out more, I just throw waves of teams at it on nodes 9-12. I use a completely separate team on each node. So it's fun for me to actually get to use a plethora of toons rather than same 5 in arena.
  • Pye
    9 posts Member
    I only just 5 starred her today! I've only started her these last couple of weeks so I'm throwing gems to refresh her node 3 times a day! Yes I was weary of a nerd aswel that's why j didn't farm gs but now I can't win every match on offense so I felt like I needed to join the party! how many toons you got? I'm up to 47 now going to try to get all the farmable ones at least
  • I threw gem refreshes on Ani and Rey til I got to 5* but now I don't even do that. I use the gems to refresh the regular shipments for purple gear.

Geo is great since he is in Gear 9. So at this cap he performs great but others will catch him next cap. I have 60 toons unlocked but only really have focused on half of them. I have 30 toons in purple gear.
  • Pye
    9 posts Member
    Wow that's a lot of toons! Are you working on your next squad? Are you trying to farm Royal guard?
  • My next squad includes Anakin @ 6* so it's a slow grind haha. I have Royal Guard at 4* and I am farming him but I think I will only go to 5* because only 2 nodes is a drag.

I have got on the bandwagon that refreshing shipments twice, 50 each time, to get purple gear is a better deal than refreshing the 100 gems on that 4th refresh in light/dark battles. I will get anywhere from 6 to 12 purple gear items from refreshing shipments and if I spent 100 gems on light/dark to get 120 energy, the chances of me even getting 6 purples is extremely low. The trade off is I don't get the exact purple gear I want but over the course of time it balances itself out. I haven't seen any of the 50 piece gear requirements there, so I spend my 50-50-100 light/dark refreshes on those and gain the rest of purple gear from refreshing shipments. Try it out for a week.

Current farms with tokens are Old Daka, Savage, and Tusken Raider.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Hi there guys!
    I was quite suprised to find that my nick was used in one of the topics.
  • Lutz
    37 posts Member
    Hey there guys. This is the first time I had a look at the forums. Came here to get some idea what to farm next and found this post by accident. So I created an account to say Hi. :smiley:
  • @Pikot and @Lutz Nice to see you both here on the forums. I have a chat on Palringo with a bunch of my guild mates and random people from our servers. You are more than welcomed to join if you would like and we can coordinate our end times and whatnot. Currently, just Kiora and I are in there from our server. I tried asking @Pye too but didn't hear back.

Anyways, I finally got my Rey and Anakin both to 6*. So I'm determined to run them on my team no matter if I win or lose haha. If you end up attacking me, let me know how they perform.
  • Lutz
    37 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    I am in GMT+1 and battle with Pikot sometimes.
    Congrats for starring them up. I haven't battle you for a while, so can't provide any feedback.

I got Eeth Koth and the Jedi Knight Guardian to 7* this week and tried to unlock Yoda, but that didn't worked out. Luckily I managed to get Bariss to 7* too and with her it wasn't hard anymore.
    Also Im catching up with Rey and Anakin. As of today they and Vader are 5* . Hopefully my other farm projects are speeding up bit also, now that dont have to spend a meaningful amount of resources on jedis anymore :smiley:
    Post edited by Lutz on
  • @Lutz well our farming projects may be taking a detour with the new changes announced. I am 55/100 on both Rey and Anakin so I might as well finish them but Rey could get nerfed hard if her damage is lowered due to her speed.
  • Donkay
    27 posts Member
    What's up everyone. Was surfing the forums and ran across this post. I actually finished #2 yesterday on the server, hoping to hit #1 at least once on this server as F2P.
  • Pikot
    65 posts Member
    Someone though about creating a guild for our server?
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Hey guys just wanted to introduce myself, the new guy that randomly took #2 and #1 these last couple of days
  • @Pikot I do have a guild that has a few of our server mates. Kiora, BlowinLoadz, and I are all in it. Do you have a guild?